The Showdown

Posted by Xqars

Is there a special technique for beating Event 51 (The Showdown)? My friend raised their damage with Fox's gun from a distance but I can't remember how he set that up.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Psst, use Jigglypuff.:) Just use her Down B sleep attack and you'll clear the level fast. If you want to challenge yourself like I did, beat it with all the characters.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I used Jugglypuff... just like everyone.

Though I ended up going back and using Peach and the Ice Climbers.

Not as fun as I thought it would be.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Use Gndf. F-airs and so forth is all you need. I remember haerining news opf some gndf who did it around 2 mins by just fooling around wit hno stratigy, but it may be some rumer, if so its highly overated.. over 2 mins isnt somthing to brag about.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The onlything I Do remember about taking out the gndf is Not to ledge hog him, In the Pal version(old version with links super jump and shieks cant chain throw^^) you canot ledge hog a gndf as his jump will cancle out your ledge hog and allow him to grab the ledge and you fall... Kinda wierd... But in general for a good fight, Gndf is perfect, Cpus dont ledge gaurd so gndfs down b to double jump, ect... is perfect lined up with his overall power and knowback distance aswell clearing moves and range.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]But for overall cheapyness Jigs is good, aswell If you cant get a rest in just look for 1 item on the field... The Screw Ball... Jump and rest, jump and rest, Its just one example why No Tournys use items.. over 10% its practically a KO and you cant get outa it. Im sure thats the easiest way for any person, overlooking there skill, can beat it..[/COLOR]

Posted by Richaod

I used Jigglypuff too - it's easy to get rid of Giga Bowser, but if you're not experienced with her it can be difficult to recover from missed Rests and stuff.

*actually posted in the SSBM board!*

Posted by Arczu

Used Yoshi the first time.

I had to say it was fun punding on al 3 of them at the same time with the same flutter kick... heh heh. Sure I had to retry about 30 times but I eventually did it.

Posted by El Cid

are you shour because i see a friend try raise the damage by useing roy or marth with the sword i almost bet them with roy :)

Posted by Bendehur2007

I bet The showdown by use jigglypuff's sleep power on gaia bowser frist then i foght for my life and kill gadorf then the last player was mewtwo an that's how a bet it.