So I just played Wily Wars...

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah you know, the game for Genesis that has Mega Man 1, 2, and 3? I played it for the first time yesterday, and it is nowhere as good as the original games. Yeah sure, the games got a graphical update, but I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. I don't like the way they re-tooled the music either. I played the Snake Man level on MM3, and the music is slower than the NES game. I don't know about you, but I the NES games are way better than this.

Posted by Linko_16

Erm, it really was basically the same thing. Musical and Graphical differences aren't that big a deal, whether you approve or disapprove.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Linko_16: Erm, it really was basically the same thing. Musical and Graphical differences aren't that big a deal, whether you approve or disapprove.

I know it was the same thing, and it isn't so much the graphical differences, but the musical differences. The music in this game comes no where close to being as good as the NES versions.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]Erm, it really was basically the same thing. Musical and Graphical differences aren't that big a deal, whether you approve or disapprove.[/COLOR]

I severly disagree.

The Playstation/Saturn version of X3 had remixed music that sucked so much that I passworded my way through the game. And for a man that played X3 constantly as a child, that's something. I almost didn't want to play it, therefore it does come as a big deal. For those who played the SNES version is comes as a great deal.

It's the same with Wily Wars. For those who played the NES versions and loved them it's a great deal.

Posted by CS Ryan

Also in The Wily Wars, shooting speed is slower and I found the controls slower than the NES games.