Tekken 6

Posted by DBZKid10

Do you have any other info about Tekken 6 except for the movie? I will give you rep for that. People are saying that Jun Kazama was w/ G Corp. all that time. She has a devil form like Jin,Jinpachi,and Kazuya.

Posted by Sak

I heard somewhere (and this probably isn't true) that there's going to be a new head to the Mishima Zaibatsu named J MISHIMA. For that, it's obvious, the new head is either going to be Jin, now taking the name Mishima, or a possibly resurrected Jun Kazama. Though, they never really said that Jun died (I think) which would mean that Kazuya could've possibly brought her with him to G Corp or it could mean that the Unknown Controversy is true. The G Corporation theory is more likely true, cuz Jun is 2 inches taller than Unknown, and in Tekken bowl, they bowl with different hands. And if Jun had a devil form, it would most likely be an angel form due to her angelic powers, and her ability to get rid of the effects of the devil gene for a period of time. (see her TTT ending)

Posted by Arcadios

They showed Jun's head in Orge's hands in the openinng vid in Tekken 3.
And I'd like to add that the unknown only appeared in Tekken Tag Tournament and that dosen't fit into the tekken stroy line which was said by Namco, so it couldn't br The Unknown.

Posted by Sak

Well there's still the possiblity that Jun was resurrected by G Corp. I mean they were able to resurrect Kazuya, and he was thrown into a volcano. Well anyways, I've got another theory, though it's not going to have much to do with Tekken 6, other than who won the 5th tourney. It's most likely that Asuka Kazama won the 5th tournament. Cuz in the E3 2006 video thingy, Jin was no longer in his devil form, and in Asuka's ending she does the Jun thing when she temporarily cures the devil gene. Of course, there's still a HUGE possiblity that Jin won the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 and is the new head of the Mishima Zaibatsu. But I'd rather go with Asuka won and Jun's still alive. lol.

Posted by Celestial Flame

I wouldn't be surpirised if they say Asuka is a reincarnation of Jun.
And I'd like it if Jin won the 5th tourney...since that ending was baddass but Hwoarang's ending was better....they wouldn't ley hin wub the tourney thou.

Posted by Sak

I just watched the Tekken 3 intro, and Jun's head was NOT I repeat, NOT in Ogre's hands. Jun didn't even appear in the intro.
_________
And I read somewhere that a lot of ppl think that Asuka is a reincarnation of Angel. Well anyways, I hope that Asuka won the tournie. lol. I liked her ending the best. "YOU PERVERT!" *punches Jin into a rock wall* lol. And anyways, if Jin won the tournie that would mean he would be the new boss, and that doesn't go right. I mean he IS the main character. But they did have Kazuya as the boss in Tekken 2.... Well they should have Jun get resurrected. I mean she did (in a way) play a huge role in Devil Within, and she was shown in Jin's Tekken 4 ending briefly. That could all mean something.

Posted by Arcadios

Angel is Kazuya's good side and Devil is his bad.
Check it out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_%28Tekken%29

Posted by Sak

Yeah, yeah. It wasn't my idea, okay? I found it on a site somewhere. And for your other comment, Asuka can't be Jun's reincarnation. She's WAY too old. Jun died 6 years ago (I think) and Asuka is 17.

Posted by Arcadios

Just like how the Devil infutrated Jin in the beginning video of Tekken 3, Angel or Jun might be able to do the same.
But I doubt Jun's alive since she would have said something to Jin about where she is.
And I think Jin won the 5th tourney since it would be a good storyline if Jin took over the Mishima Zabatsu cause he dosen't like it but under his control they might be used for the better.
Just to say my fav endings in Tekken 5 are Jin's, Devil Jin's, and Hwoarang's.

Posted by Sak

I dunno. Wikipedia said that it's highly likely that Asuka won the 5th tournament, and it could also be possible that none of the endings are canon. And Jun could possibly, HOPEFULLY, still be alive. There are a TON of rumors going around about her.
Ya know the more that I think about it, the more likely it seems that Angel is inside of Asuka now. I mean it doesn't seem that Kazuya have Angel to battle Devil any longer. THIS GIVES ME AN IDEA FOR A FAN FICTION! lol. Jun Kazama : Fallen Angel. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

No......please...just no, Kairi.

Posted by Sak

Well you're very supportive these days.

Posted by latinangel35

I just wanted to bring an interesting topic.
In the Tekken Movie Kazuya ended up being the good guy. Or the protagonist, now I know he was like sort of killed, and sort of revived but that shouldn't change his mindset or spirit.
In fact I google tekken 6 and Kazuya seems to be going on the path of good, stoping Jin from world domination from Jin corporation. Then again they have switched so much its hard to know who stands where especially not with a specifically chosen ending. They should tellus which endings actually determined the new games. Since the endings only are what if they won sort of thing. The new ones should state. Well this ending did happen.
The other thing I wished is to pick young kazuya the one with tank top, and the devil, since he was made in crappy 3d back then.

I think the Kazama Girl is a distant cousen of Jin, but why would they but a perverted ending for them.lol Real distant and have the same last name?
Anyone please telll me what they think

Posted by Prince Shondronai

All I know is that I've got Bloodline Rebellion up and running in my store with ps2 controller ports and card readers and it's making a killing.

Posted by latinangel35

Hey How do I delete an account if I wanted too? Cuz I am a thread noob.lol

Posted by Degeneration

The Tekken movie will suck.

Pretty much everything about Tekken 6 is on the web at this point. Characters, mechanics, all that stuff. Not that it matters here, lol.

Posted by latinangel35

Can anybody give me the url to see the ending of Kazuya in Bloodline rebellion, unfortunately I have to many bills. And I won't be able to buy a ps3. But I am getting a pc with a good graphics card and ram. To save overall money in games. Anyhow it be great to influence me on buying it. And a vid showing Kazuyas latest moves

Posted by latinangel35

Oh I just pondered and conjured what if Kuzuya again wasn't doing this for the good,taking down his son, what if he wanted to obsorb Jin's power and become more powerful, or take over everything himself. The delema continues.Why

Posted by Degeneration

No endings yet, but Kazuya was never a good guy. No doubt he'll prove it in his storyline.

Endings probably won't show up until the console versions hit. I don't think a "story mode" exists in the arcade game.

Nope, no story mode. Just arcade mode, which has you facing Azazel at the end (although I haven't seen what bonus you get for defeating Nancy before you fight him, yet). When you beat him, the credits just roll.

Posted by Linko_16

Tekken movie? Lol.

Sean Connery should play Heihachi.

Posted by Degeneration

The guy that played Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat is playing Heihachi. BUT YOUR SOUL IS STILL HIS

Wow. Last time I saw that guy was in an episode of Stargate SG-1. And he was still Shang Tsung.