AAUGHGHHHH!!!

Posted by Drewboy64

My idiot neighbor used my animal crossing in his DS, which was set to June. So now I have infinte weeds. but what's worse is taht my 1200 or so turnips are SPOILED. please, someone, donate bells to me. Please? no?

Posted by DrewC

omg that sucks )= i would help you out but i dont have it for my DS (not yet at least), my sister plays it alot though.

Posted by Mystic Hero

This is the reason why I don't liek anyoen borrowing my games. People tend to go into your files and mess with them. Unfortunately I'm a poor guy in AC and don't have enough bells to donate. Since your game is already screwed why don't you just go save up some money in the bank and then change the year on the DS. Next time you may want to think twice about lending someone your game.

Posted by Drewboy64

No, I don't want to change the year, because then I'll have a buttload of weeds again. Although I did find two four leaf clovers :-p But yeah, I have a ton of apples and my brother has a ton of pears, so I'm selling my apples at his town and taking his fruit back to make money.

I had to step on cockroaches in my house too. When they die little cockghosts go flying up.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Mystic Hero: This is the reason why I don't liek anyoen borrowing my games. People tend to go into your files and mess with them. Unfortunately I'm a poor guy in AC and don't have enough bells to donate. Since your game is already screwed why don't you just go save up some money in the bank and then change the year on the DS. Next time you may want to think twice about lending someone your game.

Your right the same thing happend to my cousin he let someone borrow a ps2 game when it came back it got scarched and it almost broke how many bells do u need i might have enouth or mabye not let me see