Nintendo Announced Time Frame for Revolution Release for the US!

Posted by protomanv4

Nintendo has been secretive about details on the Revolution, but Satoru Iwata, the President of Nintendo, has finally spoken on the console

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

YAY OLD NEWS!

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

Quoted post: YAY OLD NEWS!

[SIZE="1"]yay![/SIZE]......[SIZE="5"]lock[/SIZE]

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=gundelhell_wielder][SIZE=1]yay![/SIZE]......[SIZE=5]lock[/SIZE]

You cant say that yet...

Posted by Klarth

Yes he can.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in before lock

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, CheatCC. That's all I've got to say about THAT.

Posted by Dexter

That's a long ways away. I hope we see some more Game Cube action in the meantime. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dexter: That's a long ways away. I hope we see some more Game Cube action in the meantime. :(

Most likely.

Eh, from Nintendo? I doubt it. Mario Party 8 and Twilight Princess is all that springs to mind.

Posted by Dexter

Mario Party 8 is on the way? That's nice. We've had one every year for the last seven years, but I still find them vastly entertaining. I only have two mini-games left to earn in Mario Party 7 so I'll soon be ready for another installment. I wonder if they'll incorporate the microphone some more. I'd like the opportunity to use it more often.

Still, it seems as though there won't be much action from the Cube. Not enough to last until Thanksgiving. It is going to feel as though the Cube was yesterday's system by the time Zelda comes around.

Quoted post: It is going to feel as though the Cube was yesterday's system by the time Zelda comes around.

It already does.

Posted by Random

Zelda's not due out til June. I think if they delay it anymore they might as well switch it over to the Revolution. Sure you'll have to change the controls and what not but they're really taking a long time for the game. No doubt I think it'll be great but it'd also help sell consoles for Nintendo.

Posted by Dexter

I also think Zelda should be moved to the Rev. Mario Party 8, too. I want to swing my sword with that Rev controller. And imagine the possibilities with mini-games in Mario Party using the Rev controller? It would certainly make the launch of the Rev more popular and exciting.

I can't seem to locate any information on Mario Party 8. Anyone have a link for me?

Posted by Speedfreak

Reggie hinted recently that NGCs announcement was correct (that TP would support the Revolution controller).

It would be a nice feature.

Though, I'd rather this one be completely traditional, and then they can move on to more "Revolutionary" features later on.

Yeah. Just because it's a GameCube disc doesn't mean it can't have Rev-only code in it. Not only that, but Zelda has a history of having extra features when being played on more advanced hardware.
When playing TP on GC, you shouldn't notice anything different at all.