sonic levels

Posted by fig roll

These are some questions about sonic the hedgehog levels, if you don't want to answer them you can just say something about sonic levels and if you don

Posted by CS Ryan

Favourite Levels:
Sonic 1: Green Hill Zone
Sonic 2: Sky High, Wing Fortress
Sonic 3: Aquapolis
S+K: Lava Reef Act1, Death Egg!!
SA1: Emerald Coast, Perfect Chaos
SA2: City Escape, Metal Harbor, Final Rush, Cannon's Core, Final Hazard
SHeroes: Sea Gate (practise level), Power Plant, Water Palace, Egg Fleet, Final Fortress, Metal Overlord
Shadow: Lava Shelter, Sky Troops, Devil Doom
Sonic Rush: Leaf Storm, Exception

Most Hated levels:
Kuckles', Big's, and Rouge's levels(Sonic Adventure Series)
Shadow: Mad Matrix, Digital Circuit

Posted by Zeta

There are too many for me to choose an overall most/least favorite. I'll just go by game.
Worst Level
Sonic1: SpringYard Zone (Very bland.)
Sonic2: DeathEgg Zone (Stupid lack of rings...)
Sonic3: MarbleGarden Zone
S&K: Sandopolis Zone
SA/DX: Big's levels (Need I explain?)
SA2/B: Cosmic Wall (Took FOREVER to get the 5th A-Rank!)
Heroes: The Forest stages
Shadow: The Doom/Lost Impact (I didn't like the Hero missions.)

Best Level
Sonic1: GreenHill Zone(Classic)
Sonic2: MysticCave Zone
Sonic3: IceCap Zone
S&K: FlyingBattery Zone
SA/DX: E-102 Gamma's stages
SA2/B: Green Forest
Heroes: The Canyon stages
Shadow: Cosmic Fall (FIND DA COMPUTER ROOM! XD)

Best special stage was the 'Get the Blue Spheres' and 'Destroy the UFOs' I have no ideas for levels/special stages, except for an Ice level in one of the 3D games (SADX's IceCap doesn't count!)

Posted by fig roll

I think most people like green hill zone, its hard not too, if your bord you can just play that level for fun, i havent played shadow the hedgehog and i dont plan too, and i agree with zeta exept i didnt really like flyingbattery zone when i first played it but over the years it grew on me, my favourite level is either the first level in sonic and knuckles or the green hill zones.

Posted by Raptor

[quote]What's the worst sonic level ever made?

I've never cared much for Labyrinth Zone. What an irritating stage. I always considered it a chore to get past, unlike the rest of the levels in the game.

[quote]What is your favourite sonic the hedgehog level from any game?

Overall, I think it would have to be Marble Garden Zone. It took a long, long time to come to such a decision, but the music, scenery, enemies, and special objects in that level are all incredibly nostalgic for me. And I love the pulleys that hoist you up.

[quote]What ideas do you have for either 2d or 3d levels of sonic?

Make another side-scrolling Sonic game. Think of how many classic Sonic fans would simply pounce all over it. I know I would. The graphics could be more advanced, but I would love for the game to closely resemble the old Megadrive games in its gameplay mechanics.

[quote]What's the best special stage in the 2d games?

The sphere stages in S&K.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

What's the worst sonic level ever made?
The Labynith (Sonic the Hedgehog)
What is your favourite sonic the hedgehog level from any game?
The Final Level of Sonic Adventure 2:Battle
What ideas do you have for either 2d or 3d levels of sonic?
I can't think of any.
What's the best special stage in the 2d games?
The special stages on Sonic the Hedgehog 2
What are your ideas for other special stages?
Special items/unlockables

Posted by Alex_DX

Sonic1:Green hill
Sonic3:Angel island ,Ice Cap.
Sonic heroes:Egg Fortres ,Honted castel.
Sonic and Knuchels: Mushroom hill, Lava reafe ,Ski Sanctuary

Posted by fig roll

I would go and buy a sonic game that was made like the megadrive games, but the graphics would have to be a bit better that on the megadrive and there would have to be a few movies, but just as long as they didnt invent any new characters, they should concentrate on the games more than adding new characters, and every character they make gets worse and worse, they should have stuck with sonic, tails and knuckles.
The sonic games of GBA i thought were lacking in much imagination and were very boring, I would much rather play Sonic the hedgehog on megadrive any day.

Posted by femo blaber

my best sonic levle is labrenth

hahahahahaha i have cote you with my pokemon ball

Posted by fig roll

no you cant, start your own thread about it, and i know i said you could put irelivent information but pokemon, seriously, pokemon sucks, and yes this is about sonic but i aint telling you any cheets, but if you ever compleate the game and get all the embelums then you can get a remade green hill zone level, there i finished this on a note about levels, see i stick to the subject.

(ps. if you get charazard on me i'll kill your pikachew, sorry about the spelling)

:deadpokem

Posted by fig roll

why has half our convosation dissapered?