GUN Question

Posted by Shakyl

Hey, i beet the whole game Side Missions, Story Mode stuff like that and i was wondering since i did all the Hunting Missions i thought they were really fun and do they still rome around the Map and i can find them again? because i want to kill the GREAT GRIZZLEY AGAIN!:-D

Posted by ZEN

Sadly no. Once the grizzly is finished off, the hunting missions are over. The animals don't spawn anymore after that. I looked around before, but there aren't any other bears roaming around.

That's the worst part of 'GUN'. Fantastic game, but there's nothing to do once 100% completion is reached. I wish there were some kind of successive play mode, or some way to start over a new game with all the "unlockables" in tact.

Oh well... You can always play the game over again from the very beginning. Maybe leave a "save" spot right before the grizzly battle.
It's fun to beat the whole game in one sitting (manly because it's actually possible).

Posted by Shakyl

ya there are some mountain lions in the mountains thats all i found so w/e i love goin to towns killing everyone then have a posse after you!