White OR Black

Posted by Shakyl

Im not sure what i want to do, The White one Can NOT play Rergion 1 Movies (US Movies) But Everyone in my school has a black one so i thought a white one wwould be a lot better, but the black CAN play US Movies...
So what should i buy, i DO have a Portable DVD player and i can watch DVD'S... I'm Leaving it up to you Guys...... :p:

Posted by muffla

i say white if it can play us games

Posted by Shakyl

CLICK BELOW!!!:eek:
http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?products_id=1369

This is what it looks like, in the red is where it says stuff like it playsa ll games and doesn't play US Movies

Posted by Klarth

Any PSP can play any region game - It's only the (utterly pointless) UMD movies that are region-locked. Get whichever colour you prefer.

Me? I have a black one, but as soon as my warranty expires I'm replacing the faceplate with a red one.

Posted by Axis

The black one is the best looking. White looks kind of ugly...

Posted by junior senior

But, if you're thinkin' about my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white

Seriously.

Posted by higbvuyb

The black looks way cooler than the white. However, the rest of both suck horribly.

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Axis: The black one is the best looking. White looks kind of ugly...

I agree. I say go with the black.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

dark or ceramic? ****** or wigger? kkk or panthers? do you really wanna go that far?

Posted by muffla

o yea i heard bout the red im gonna get that soon ( got mine on ebay so no warenty)

Posted by Shakyl

dan u already have one so you know since we are such good friends wanna give me your black one when you get a red one:-D ?

Tell me on monday

Posted by Klarth

News: There is no "Red PSP". Chances are you're just reciting standard grade-A playground BULLSHIT.

Sorry to **** all over your parade, kid.