Calling Vampiro/anyone into AvP

Posted by MetalVox~55

AvP2 has been confirmed for 2007 (hopefully)

I don't care if the first one was mediocre, I'm ****ing EXCITED.

Posted by -])arkSide-

Thats a whole year away, too far, i want it out Spring 2006 :(

O'well I guess it can wait.
I hope that in this one they somehow tie it in with the first Alien movie, like have the movie end with the crashing of the Derelict Ship on LV-426.
[IMG]http://www.hrgiger.com/lost/ship.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by MetalVox~55

I dunno. That'd be an interesting concept, but unforuntately, they have to tie it somewhat to the original. Otherwise it becomes kind of a red-headed stepson.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been confirmed?!

I knew it was planned, and I read a few pages from the script that was supposed to be made into the movie, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be actually made.

It only make sense though. It may have flopped in the critics eyes, and most of the fans, but not in the box office.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested, the script I read took place in the city (ie P2). I can't remember the exact details, but I believe an alien infestation occured, preds show up, and you know what happens.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

Quoted post: AvP2 has been confirmed for 2007 (hopefully)

[COLOR="Black"]URL now.[SIZE="1"]omgomgomgomgomg[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quoted post: I can't remember the exact details, but I believe an alien infestation occured, preds show up, and you know what happens.

[COLOR="Black"]My heart is beating faster.[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Yay! We'll see how that last predator survived! But 2007 is a hell lot of time...

Posted by Shade

Gee Flame Ghost, thanks for ruining the first movie for me. I was planning on seeing it soon.

Jerk.

Quoted post: Yay! We'll see how that last predator survived! But 2007 is a hell lot of time...

... what? He didn't survive. He was killed. And even if he wasn't dead before he was loaded onto the ship, he was sure as hell dead with the Predalien popped out of him.

Posted by Xero

Ah sry. I thought theses creatures from space that dug a hole into the ground to reach the temple wre the aliens, cuz they come from space. I haven't seen the movie in a long time guys. My memorie dumped that I guess.

Sorry shade. Dint know you were gonna watch it :(

As for the survivor, I meant the alien that popped out of the predator in the end. ;)

Quoted post: I thought theses creatures from space that dug a hole into the ground to reach the temple wre the aliens, cuz they come from space. I haven't seen the movie in a long time guys. My memorie dumped that I guess.

Wait, wait, wait. You thought the Preds were the Aliens? Oh man, that's... that's like blasphemy to me. Wow.

Quoted post: As for the survivor, I meant the alien that popped out of the predator in the end.

Wait, wait, wait. You thought the Predalien was just a Pred? I can understand thinking it's just a basic Alien, but come on. That's... that's like blasphemy to me. Wow

Posted by Xero

eh...confusing...

The 2nd quote I was posting THE REAL roles. I dint invert them.

The 1st quote, sry if that insults you. You really like that movie dont you? :P

Quoted post: The 2nd quote I was posting THE REAL roles. I dint invert them.

Yeah, but first you thought the Pred survives, and then you said you meant the alien. Therefore, you thought the Predalien was a Pred. Which is like, mind-blowing to me. Since, if anything, you assume it's an Alien.

Quoted post: The 1st quote, sry if that insults you. You really like that movie dont you? :P

If there's anything in this world that I'm a complete nerd for it's the Pred/Alien movies.

Posted by Xero

Thats cool! I loved that movie as well :D. I'm a nerd at the mask, lol :P

and yes, this mixing up is quite mind-blowing...

Quoted post: Thats cool! I loved that movie as well . I'm a nerd at the mask, lol :P

Which movie? Predator 1 or 2, or Aliens 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Posted by Xero

hum...the AVP movie. I loved it :D

It was only good because it involved Preds and Aliens. And followed the Prey/original comic book fairly well. Otherwise it sucked.

Posted by Xero

I like the actions. I liked the storyline too. My opinion of the movie. We cant all like the same things about a movie.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Speaking of Aliens:
http://www.sotatoys.com/prod_avp.htm
http://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog/images/predator/alienschess1.jpg
http://images.entertainmentearth.com//AUTOIMAGES/PF01601lg.jpg

I don't even play chess and I want this.

Heh, I was going to buy that.

Posted by Xero

Wow! That chess board looks cool. Too bad I already have one in gold. I love playing chess :D