Why on earth...

Posted by Klarth

...Is evanwhatever the moderator for the test board? What's running through your head, Jesse?

Posted by Xenos

Jesse's one crack. Why else?

Posted by sabre

People kept banning him because he's a moron, so Jesse modded him so he couldn't.

Dear Jesse I love you.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Morons. It's probably the hacker again.

Posted by sabre

Well, uh, Jesse outright said he modded him, so I don't think we're quite the morons in this instance.

I stand correc *shot*

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's called 'morons abusing there powers' when n00bies, er newbies try to be intelligent after being explained what there doing wrong. Not to mention, you don't even PM first time posters explaining what there doing wrong when they first register and make a n00bie post. Instead you just ban them. That's the only reason Sabredog really want's the test board deleted!!! I'm tempted to disable banning!!! :D:D:D:D

psst, you all were once a n00bie!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Sabredog]

Just because certain S-mods abuse their powers, that doesn't justify you to make random people mods. It's not really bad since it's the freakin' test board. I don't even know why that thing exists. Anyhow, how about punishing those mods instead of punishing everyone by making people like him mod?

Posted by Night Owl

what did i do to you to make you hate me?

Posted by Dexter

Evanc00le0, you simply don't deserve the position.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Evanc00le0: why are you guys hating on me. I mean shouldnt this be for fun?

er don't you notice, they don't like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a mod because the only way to keep them from banning you was to make you a mod!!! They think you're a n00bie, ie not very intelligent, so they have fun by flaming you. Trust me, they hate about half the members here, so you're not the only one they flame. Half of this site is made up of n00bies. All of the modes here were once n00bies themselves and have also been banned atleast once. Heck, I'm a n00bie myself!!!!!

Posted by Night Owl

haha, your a good person

Posted by Kodachi

Why didn't you just make him a mod of a random blog then?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Why are you all so da[b][b][/b][/b]mned concerned? As a moderator, he gets only one special privilege: viewing the mod board. He has just about as much power as I do, so shut the hell up.

Posted by maian

Um, I'm not mad at Evancoolio specifically becoming mod and getting privelages, it's the fact that Jesse is pulling crap like this. Whatever, Jesse is starting to get worse by the day. Jesse, I remember when you typed normally and were easy to tolerate.

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst, kidies. He can't edit or deleted anything there!!!!!!!!! He can just watch this board to see when you are naughty and gossop about him behind his back!!!!!!!

Posted by Night Owl

yea, hese right

Posted by G-Sides

evan, stop being such a suck-up. sure, you might feel cool and all that you've become basically the new Bjarni Cool, but modding a forum such as the test forum isn't going to be cool or fun at all. you'll find out soon enough.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Evanc00le0: yea, hese right

er remember the suggestions??!! You should to be taking those English classes. That quote has three errors right there!

Yah, he's right.

That's 1 reasn da mesed up mods hat u, becaus of ur englis.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Jesse Smith: He can just watch this board to see when you are naughty and gossop about him behind his back!!!!!!!

EDITED BY G-SIDES: wtf shush, don't give jesse any better ideas as to what to do with evan

Quoting maian][/color]

er when was I atleast semi-normal??!!!! I've been messed up on crack for over five years, even since Pokemonyx became a Y2K freek!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting the kodachi: EDITED BY G-SIDES: wtf shush, don't give jesse any better ideas as to what to do with evan

kodachi, PM me your cool suggestion. It looks like it might be the best one in years, since it was censored!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sabre

Quoting Jesse Smith]It's called 'morons abusing there powers' when n00bies, er newbies try to be intelligent after being explained what there doing wrong. Not to mention, you don't even PM first time posters explaining what there doing wrong when they first register and make a n00bie post. Instead you just ban them. That's the only reason Sabredog really want's the test board deleted!!! I'm tempted to disable banning!!! :D:D:D:D

I don't really think my system is unfair. Usually when I ban, I ban because they've been breaking rules; however, from time to time, I'll ban if enough people think they're morons - being stupid isn't really too bannable, I'm not some fascist. However, I do make it warnable. People don't usually complain about people who just seem a little dumb; however, if I find that there are many mods who would like them actually outright banned for stupidity, I'll ban the bugger, sometimes temporarily, sometimes permanently. I don't think many members post in the ban request thread every time they find a member to be unintelligent, so I tend to assume that they'd have to be really bad to get three or four people on their backs.

Out of the four or so people who were banned by me for stupidity, I may have not explained it to possibly a grand total of one (I'm pretty sure I gave most of them warnings beforehand), but that really shouldn't be considered unfairness as such. The policy is, if you do get banned and want to be unbanned, you should PM whoever banned you asking why. From there, they can bargain, say they'll get better and what have you. Hell, Kirbykid's the only one who's been smart enough to do it, and I dunno whether someone rebanned him (as I haven't actually seen the kid around much since), but it certainly resulted in unbanning from me, at any rate. If they don't do so, they obviously haven't been as smart as to read the rules or don't care about getting banned, and as such it's no wonder they got banned. They're hardly obscure, it's the only sticky in Board Help, so there's really very little excuse.

I really don't think I've been at all unfair.

If I remember correctly, however, evan was banned for spam posts. Not for stupidity, so that doesn't even APPLY here!

[EDIT: Hell, I just checked my PM inbox, and my 1 unread message was a response to one of those warnings.

Quoting auzzman5151: [QUOTE=Sabredog][font=georgia]Okay, I've received a complaint about you more than once, and given links to some less-than-satisfactory posts, so I've had to ban you for a week. Once the week's up, you'll be able to post as usual, and I'll be hoping to only hear good things about you. :P Three complaints after that, and you're out the window permanently.

understood, but i dont remember the day i got banned so could you update me when im able to post again?
To which I responded... [quote=Sabredog]Right now. Enjoy VGC. =D

*cough*][/font][/color]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sabredog]It was a temp ban, sherlock.