New banner rotations

Posted by Roger Smith

Will there be another announcement for new banners to be put in rotation?

Posted by Klarth

no

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Klarth: no

LOL I was expecting something witty and offensive but I was wrong LOLOL

Now lock the thread.

Posted by Klarth

whoooo touchy!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Klarth: whoooo touchy!

Touchy? No I really was, expecting to see someting sarcastic and mean and I was wrong lol.

But seriously, if anyone wants to lock the thread go for it.

Posted by KoH

Not before I say something!

Posted by Killer Jordo

OR ME!

Posted by GameMiestro

Notice how it take's longer than usual for a thread to be locked in which you repeatedly ask for it.

And the answer is still no.

Posted by KoH

No, you misunderstand... No one likes you, is all. What a loser.

lol jk

Posted by Hyper

We just put in new banners last April. Granted, it's been close to a year now, but it usually takes at least 2 years for any changes to happen.

Posted by Roger Smith

2 years just for banner rotation?

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, considering it's not a big deal at all. It affects your VGC experience only in a miniscule way. I don't see why they'd have to be changed every few months/whatever you want to suggest.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Hyper: Yeah, considering it's not a big deal at all. It affects your VGC experience only in a miniscule way. I don't see why they'd have to be changed every few months/whatever you want to suggest.

I'm not suggesting every few months, but certainly not 2 years. It gives the member body to do something, but if no one else cares then forget about it. I just thought of mentioning it.

Posted by Linko_16

Last time new banners were requested was actually when Jesse asked for holiday ones in the Art and Graphics board.

If you really want to contribute, just try your hand at one and offer it to Jesse. There doesn't necessarily need to be an event.

Posted by Roger Smith

K fine.