Funniest song

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]What is the funniest song you have ever heard?

I personally love the Hamster Dance song! It is hilarious, and very religious and teaches you a valuable lesson...How to do the Hamster Dance!
[/COLOR]

Posted by Night Owl

I dont know if anyone here has heard it but the ding-a-ling song is really funny.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Bran's Freestyle. And how in the world is the Hampster Dance song funny? It's annoying to NO END!

Posted by Dandelion

I love all the Chanukah songs...or a song called Automobile. It's really quite crude, but I still think it's hilarious.

Posted by sabre

AC/DC's song Big Balls is great. Brimming with innuendo.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

"Chucky Cheese Hell" by Tim Wilson is great, as are "Santa Claus" by Kevin Bloody Wilson, and "I'm My Own Grandpaw" by Homer and Jethro.

Someone explain how the Hamster Dance is... religious.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Any song by Korn when Jon Davis attempts to do his drug-induced Scat. Good lord, that cracks my **** up every time.

Posted by T3h Spammer

the funnest song is the benny hill one, u no wen he chaces the girls?

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Admiral Anthrax: Someone explain how the Hamster Dance is... religious.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]The Hamster Dance song is very religious. It teaches you about moral values and teaches you how to tell right from wrong. It is the kind of song more children should be listening to, rather than all this Kids Now crap.
[/COLOR]

Posted by auzzman5151

Quoting Prince Redon: [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]What is the funniest song you have ever heard?

I personally love the Hamster Dance song! It is hilarious, and very religious and teaches you a valuable lesson...How to do the Hamster Dance!
[/COLOR]

How is it religous?

Posted by Prince Redon

Read the post above yours.

Posted by mis0

Kill a Kitten by Steven Lynch.

"If the game of life makes you feel like quittin', it helps alot if you KILL A KIT-TEN!"

Posted by Mixhael

"Light" Funny: Pharcyde - 'Ya Mama'
"Dark" Funny: Anal (C)unt - 'You're Pregnant, So I Kicked You In The Stomach'

Posted by Green Day

My Axe By Insane Clown Posse

Posted by Altinure

"I.M. Me" by brittney cleary.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Prince Redon: [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I personally love the Hamster Dance song! It is hilarious, and very religious and teaches you a valuable lesson...How to do the Hamster Dance![/COLOR]

NO MORE HAMSTER DANCE SONG

Fear April 1st...
Fear it with every inch of your soul...

Posted by auzzman5151

Quoting Prince Redon: Read the post above yours.

Moral Values does not tie into religion. Except if it absolutly has to do with ***. Like praising ***. And it doesnt say *** in the whole song.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting auzzman5151: Moral Values does not tie into religion. Except if it absolutly has to do with ***. Like praising ***. And it doesnt say *** in the whole song.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Has anyone ever heard of a joke? I will take that as a no.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

Aquabats have some great tunes to raise a giggle. Their parody of music like Metallica called 'I fella sleep on my arm' is great.

Ashlee Simpsons songs are funny too. :)

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

[QUOTE=Khao

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Admiral Anthrax: "Chucky Cheese Hell" by Tim Wilson is great, as are "Santa Claus" by Kevin Bloody Wilson, and "I'm My Own Grandpaw" by Homer and Jethro.

Hey, you can't forget "R <3'S BELONG 2GETHER 4EVER." :P

I also find "IM Me" by Brittney Cleary and "Hardcore Chinese Freestyle Rap" by Tai Mai Shu really funny, as well. "IM Me" is supposed to be an actual song, I think... even though I still treat it as a parody. And the "hardcore" freestyle rap one is just hilarious.

Posted by Mixhael

Quoting Bebop: Aquabats have some great tunes to raise a giggle. Their parody of music like Metallica called 'I fella sleep on my arm' is great.

I don't think it was a parody on Metallica. I'm pretty sure they were making fun of the Limp Bizkit/Korn types. Either way, Aquabats rule.

Posted by auzzman5151

Stayin Alive by anal c*nt

Posted by lowrider boy

No I think the funniest song ever is YOUR AN UNCLE F***ER on the SOUTH PARK MOVIE: BIGGER, LONGER, AND UN-CUT. SO YA'LL HAVE TO GIVE ME REP. POINTS FOR SAYIN THAT ONE YA'LL KNOW YA'LL'S REPRESENTING SOUTH PARK ON THAT ONE OH YEA COME ON GIVE ME SOME REP. ON THAT ONE

Posted by Richaod

Quoting lowrider boy: No I think the funniest song ever is YOUR AN UNCLE F***ER on the SOUTH PARK MOVIE: BIGGER, LONGER, AND UN-CUT. SO YA'LL HAVE TO GIVE ME REP. POINTS FOR SAYIN THAT ONE YA'LL KNOW YA'LL'S REPRESENTING SOUTH PARK ON THAT ONE OH YEA COME ON GIVE ME SOME REP. ON THAT ONE

Does that include negative rep?

I'd probably say Cupajoe by Anthrax. That one piece is just classic.