New Dreamcast game, I **** you not

Posted by loony636

I laughed so hard when I saw this:

http://www.gamebrink.com/viewitem.php?id=1113&preview=89&category_id=89&parent_id=0&photo_id=2128&countdisplay=&start=0

Posted by Klarth

Er, DC games are still coming out semi-regularly in Japan. This isn't amazing, spectacular or new.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

lol DC had some good games.its just like disco now.

Posted by GameMiestro

You know, there are new games for the Game Boy Color that have come out recently, and that's just as old.

If there are still plenty of people who play a system, they'll still make the games.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting gOdOfWaR: lol DC had some good games.its just like disco now.

More like 8-Track if you ask me.

Anyhow that's kinda weird, Sega making games for it's own system which it doesn't even make anymore.

Posted by GameMiestro

Sega isn't making them. The last game they made for the DC was that Puyo Pop game in 2004.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting GameMiestro: Sega isn't making them. The last game they made for the DC was that Puyo Pop game in 2004.

Well then this will be the next game, won't it.

Posted by junior senior

Howcome this entire thread's first post is identical to another thread I saw on a PUBERTY message board?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Junior Senior: Howcome this entire thread's first post is identical to another thread I saw on a PUBERTY message board?

Sorry girl, hate to dissapoint you, but I went through puberty years ago. :p:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Junior Senior: Howcome this entire thread's first post is identical to another thread I saw on a PUBERTY message board?

link?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Protoman]Well then this will be the next game, won't it.

*Looks at info* Yes, they are issuing the game, but G-Rev is making it.

Posted by junior senior

http://forums.govteen.com/showthread.php?t=152599

The same person is making threads from VGC...hmm...

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Dreamcast - The system that'll never die?

And let's not forget the HUGE homebrew community it has going...

Posted by loony636

Quoting Junior Senior: http://forums.govteen.com/showthread.php?t=152599

The same person is making threads from VGC...hmm...

Yes I will admit that I did see the topic there, but I am not he who posts on that website.

Posted by Arczu

One reply from there was "holy sh**". Another one was "holy fu**". Apparently, some people get shocked when an old system gets new games once in a while.

True that this is old news, but it goes to show that the Dreamcast really could have been something.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Umm...Dreamcast is still a current system in Japan. I'm pretty sure they just dropped it here...

Posted by Random

I still have my Dreamcast. From time to time I warm it up and play GTA 2 or Unreal Tournament.

Posted by Apathetic

Woo for dreamcast owners. I am one of them. Yay.

Posted by Random

I still own a Dreamcast. I actually might sell it tomorrow though. See trade in value here is like 2 bucks for one, but I have a friend who has a ton of DC games and he left his at his dads in New York so he was thinking about getting a new one and i'll probably end up selling it to him.

*sigh* good times DC good times.

Posted by Newhope

I had a dreamcast but I donated it to my church.

Posted by Holy_Sprit

No Need to Swear my good friend. I shall pray for forgiveness

Posted by Newhope

test

Posted by Holy_Sprit

I love my dreamcast my Youth Group plays it all the time!! GREAT SYSTEM

Posted by Newhope

The kids love it to, that is what is so great about it. It is all about the kids. AMEN?

Posted by HelpingU

AMEN BROTHER