Me @ my desk

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ok so this picture was taken on December 22nd 2005. So about a month ago. Srry about the white spots and stuff. And the picture was taken with a disposable camera(not a good one either). SO yeah.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/9dabe9d1.jpg[/IMG]

Stuff from left to right

Cat house
trash can
desk
video games(gamecube)
shelf with various stuff
lamp
on the wall - 2 original Ninja Turtle movie posters
class picture
monitor(yes that's maple story on their, and yes I am in orbis tower)
me
dog figurine
some CD's
cupboard thing w/ car/simpsons/emblem stickers
hulk figurine
3 DUB car models
lava lamp
stereo
plastic shelves.

Posted by Ant

ITTY BITTY BABY!

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Ant: ITTY BITTY BABY!

o.O

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

heh...so thats Killer Jordo...

You look nothing like I thought you would look like.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Personally, I don't think anyone here at VGC looks like what we think they look like. When I first saw a pic of the judge I almost fainted. Totally off of what I thought he looked like.

Posted by KoH

lol I'd agree with you there. Somewhat.

I should really post a pic of myself sometime...

BTW, I like your comp. MORE INTERESTING THAN YOUR FACE. That was a joke.

Posted by Slade

Wow. I didn't almost faint, but that's the most suprised I've been about how someone looked.

You bought those plastic shelves at Wal*Mart.

Posted by MetalVox~55

wait wait...lemme guess....

15 years old
175 lbs
sight impared.

How close was I?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not close dude

actually, maybe you're right on the rest

I can't believe that jordo, then again, whatever :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty much what I expected. Though, slightly less retarded-looking than I thought.

Posted by Killer Jordo

That's great Vampiro. Also vox ur 2 years ahead of my age, and 35LBS off.

Posted by Porcupine

Not quite as funny as the last time he posted a picture. :\

Posted by Killer Jordo

GET OUT OF MY POST HIJACKING DOUCHE LOVING COW HUMPING FLAT BRAIN

:-D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Clean up your desk.

Posted by Pit

and you drink alcohol? BOL

Posted by Night Owl

I assume your in 6th grade?

Quoting Night Owl: I assume your in 6th grade?

The same grade as you!

Posted by Night Owl

[quote=Angelwing]The same grade as you!

Im a freshman (yea, it sucks)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Night Owl]Im a freshman (yea, it sucks)

Can't call yourself that till high school!

Posted by Pit

Quoting GameMiestro: Can't call yourself that till high school!

*college -

No, wait, High School.

Guys, I'm a freshman in Elementary school.

Posted by Night Owl

Are all of you seriously that mentally challenged on such an extreme level? What else would I be a freshmen of? seriously, why the hell would it suck to be a freshman in middle school? It wouldnt, cuz your in 6th grade. Im saying it sucks because im in 9th, a.k.a. FRESHMAN

It's all right, child. Don't get so worked up over nothing. You should show more intelligence for a sixth grader.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Night Owl: Are all of you seriously that mentally challenged on such an extreme level? What else would I be a freshmen of? seriously, why the hell would it suck to be a freshman in middle school? It wouldnt, cuz your in 6th grade. Im saying it sucks because im in 9th, a.k.a. FRESHMAN

I'm a freshman too!

Posted by brownoystercult

Who the hell are you to say that, evancoolio?!

Quoted post: Are all of you seriously that mentally challenged on such an extreme level? What else would I be a freshmen of? seriously, why the hell would it suck to be a freshman in middle school? It wouldnt, cuz your in 6th grade. Im saying it sucks because im in 9th, a.k.a. FRESHMAN

Whoa there, pal. Calm down. No one cares.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I feel bad that I actually lol'd at that pic.:(

Quoting Ant: ITTY BITTY BABY!

I dont believe it.

Posted by Klarth

HABEEB IT! [spoiler]and no, i have no idea what that meme means, i just gave the appropriate response because i thought it would fit, which hopefully it does, so flaaa.[/spoiler]
Also, Killer Jordo looks like he's eleven. And obese. And really ****ing stupid. The truth hurts. Your decision to post your picture, kiddo. And away I gooooo.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Obligatory twinkie house.

And he doesnt seem that big to me.

Quoted post: Also, Killer Jordo looks like he's eleven. And obese. And really ****ing stupid. The truth hurts.

I laugh because the truth really does hurt. Which makes it funny.

Quoted post: And he doesnt seem that big to me.

True enough. But he's definitely overweight which leaves room for exaggeration.

Posted by Killer Jordo

8th, I'm a freshman too! In BC that is.

[QOUTE-Klarth] HABEEB IT! and no, i have no idea what that meme means, i just gave the appropriate response because i thought it would fit, which hopefully it does, so flaaa.
Also, Killer Jordo looks like he's eleven. And obese. And really ****ing stupid. The truth hurts. Your decision to post your picture, kiddo. And away I gooooo.

NEXT TIME, get the right shading to hide your words. And I'm just more man to love. I am not obeice. I am over weight. Obece is like 5000000000000 LBS.

Also, I just love where this thread has gone. Not bieng sarcastic here. I just got home after b-ball practice, and I laughed my as[COLOR="white"]s[/COLOR] off at how Night Owl is acting so much like a douche.

Fat people are cool.

Posted by Night Owl

Thats not a freshman

Quoting Night Owl: [quote=Killer Jordo]8th, I'm a freshman too! In BC that is.

Thats not a freshman

Do you have a lack of understanding?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

After seeing Jordo's pic, I feel very old. I'm 20. What is the average age of a VGCer? Aren't most of us like 19 or so?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Learn how to use a quote properly Night Owl. It's actually really simple. Just click the "quote button" It's a speech bubble in your reply boxes tool bar.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting Killer Jordo: 8th, I'm a freshman too! In BC that is.

[QOUTE-Klarth] HABEEB IT! and no, i have no idea what that meme means, i just gave the appropriate response because i thought it would fit, which hopefully it does, so flaaa.

NEXT TIME, get the right shading to hide your words. And I'm just more man to love. I am not obeice. I am over weight. Obece is like 5000000000000 LBS.

Also, I just love where this thread has gone. Not bieng sarcastic here. I just got home after b-ball practice, and I laughed my as[COLOR="white"]s[/COLOR] off at how Night Owl is acting so much like a douche.

Quoting Killer Jordo: Learn how to use a quote properly Night Owl. It's actually really simple. Just click the "quote button" It's a speech bubble in your reply boxes tool bar.

Ok jordo...I like the '[QOUTE'

Posted by junior senior

So he's 140 lbs...

that's kinda gross.

and he's in 7th grade.

I pictured him without glasses, and much thinner.

Posted by KoH

I'm 17. :(

He's cool, guys. Don't make a "thing" about the weight. If you think about it, being heavier is better than being skinny because you can turn that fat into muscle. Which is way easier than force feeding yourself to gain the weight in order to gain the muscle. And, let's face it, a skinny but muscular guy just looks funny. *coughPITcough* lolz jk babe

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its rather sad that being 19 puts you in the upper age bracket here.

Posted by Shin-Ra

What is a Killer Jordo? If it's a spin-off of your name with the word "killer" in front of it, that has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Its rather sad that being 19 puts you in the upper age bracket here.

Yeah, no shit. :(

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Shin-Ra: What is a Killer Jordo? If it's a spin-off of your name with the word "killer" in front of it, that has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

...with a letter missing at the end of his name.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Junior Senior:
and he's in 7th grade.

8TH! FOR GODS SAKE! 8TH GRADE!

Posted by junior senior

5th grade

Posted by Crazy K

Id say 3rd grade.

Posted by junior senior

is he the kid in the Spoiled Kid + Xbox Live thread?

Quoted post: Id say 3rd grade.

No way. Older than that. Just not by much.

Posted by Klarth

Fourth?

Sixth.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting Killer Jordo: 8TH! FOR GODS SAKE! 8TH GRADE!

If you claim your in 8th, then should you just be a TINY bit mature looking?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Night Owl: If you claim your in 8th, then should you just be a TINY bit mature looking?

Mature looking, 8th grade?

Majority of high school freshman look like 6th graders.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting Pit: Mature looking, 8th grade?

Thats somewhat true, but this kid doesnt have 1 pimple/acne on his face, and looks about 5ft tall, thats not freakin 8th grade material

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Pit]Mature looking, 8th grade?

High school freshmen here are 9'th graders, but yes, 8'th graders and 6'th graders do look similar.

Quoting Night Owl: Thats somewhat true, but this kid doesnt have 1 pimple/acne on his face, and looks about 5ft tall, thats not freakin 8th grade material

So, I was 5'1 when I was in first year highschool. WAIT, I'M STILL 5'1. Actually, slightly under.

And when did evan coolie come back? He's not supposed to be back.

Quoted post: And when did evan coolie come back? He's not supposed to be back.

Good question and good point.

Though it seems he has somewhat smartened-up (and by that I mean he's not retarded anymore, still an idiot though) and become somewhat of an *******.

I suppose, but he can't properly form a sentence, so it doesn't count!

Quoted post: but he can't properly form a sentence, so it doesn't count!

Eh, it's better than when he first came here, right? That's not saying much of course, but it IS an improvement.

True.

Now, watch him attempt to prove himself and ruin his 'new' image.

Eh, lame is lame. Wouldn't make much difference either way.

Posted by Klarth

KILLER JORDO IS A KILLER?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Angelwing: So, I was 5'1 when I was in first year highschool. WAIT, I'M STILL 5'1. Actually, slightly under.

And when did evan coolie come back? He's not supposed to be back.

I'm 4'8" and I'm in 9th grade.

Posted by Axis

Whew, holy cow. I thought JS created this thread so when I clicked on it I freaked for moment.

Posted by Killer Jordo

K so here is my room.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture162_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
Bed. With my 2 teddies from childhood(had them for 9 years) and my SpiderMan bed cover cause my other one is currently beign washed.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture163_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
Door with mini basketball net hanging from it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture164_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
Shelf, their isnt much stuff on their, since I have most of it packed away(moving again*groans*) Their is also my GameCube below my TV

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture165_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
TV, OMG HOCKEY GAME! GO SABRES!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture166_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
My mirror, and me in my mirror. Also, that huge black tube looking thing is a water tube. I use it when I'm swimming, if i tie a rope to it I can take it on the boat and coast along behind the boat.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture167_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
My dresser, and me in the dresser mirror.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture168_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
The cats cat post.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/killerjordo/Picture170_30May04.jpg[/IMG]
My desk, with my computer, printer, CD's, Modem, Treo, guitar tuner, sticky notes, pens, pencils, a bowl, a bowl or nacho chips, and a bowl of sour cream and salsa, and other random crap.

Posted by Stalolin

How spicy was this salsa? (Your answer could get you rep).

Posted by juliebriggs

hooray for a edelbrock sticker

Posted by Xenos

Hm, your room is quite neat compared to what I've seen from other member's photos, albeit you should tidy up the mess in the right side of the fifth photograph.

Nice choice - Angels and Demons. Is it a good book? I was tempted to pick it up the other day, yet I've heard a lot of negative comments [from non-Christians, mind you] that it was quite drab and the chap wrote as if it were for a college text book.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Xenos: albeit you should tidy up the mess in the right side of the fifth photograph.

Clothes, fresh out of laundry.

Quoting Xenos: Nice choice - Angels and Demons. Is it a good book? I was tempted to pick it up the other day, yet I've heard a lot of negative comments [from non-Christians, mind you] that it was quite drab and the chap wrote as if it were for a college text book.

Very good book, lots of historical information. I have learned alot and have had a GREAT time reading it.

Quoting Stalolin: How spicy was this salsa?

Let me put it this way, it's the equivalent of putting a lighter in your mouth :p

Quoting juliebriggs: hooray for a edelbrock sticker

Thank you Thank you.

Nice eye to detail guys!

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) FOR ***S SAKE ITS THERE. THERE IS NOT MUCHON THE SHELF, ETC. JESUS, LEARN ENGLISH, KTHNX.
2) Your room needs 100% more WRYYYYYY
3) You have the most retarded posture I've ever seen
4) Thanks for reminding me that you're 12.

Posted by Killer Jordo

FOR ****SAKE IM THIRTEEN JESUS LEARN MY AGE, KTHNX

I should find my old thread and cannon it here just to join the bandwagon.

Posted by Ant

Probably got deleted in the last purge :(

Oh and nice room kj

****, probably. I guess I'll just have to make a new one! :cookie:

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Ant:
Oh and nice room kj

Thank you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Vamps room did rock pretty hardcore.