Web site

Posted by xboxchamp

what is a good place for me to creat a web site

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The mall.

The mall has it all.

Posted by Klarth

Go into Microsoft Word and make your site in there. Save it as a .html instead of a .doc, and then name it www. [your site name here] .com. Congratulations, you now have a web site!

Posted by GameMiestro

How would other people be able to see it?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting GameMiestro: How would other people be able to see it?

...REEEEEEETAAAAAAARD.

Posted by Lord of Spam

.cough.GETITHOSTED.cough.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting xboxchamp: what is a good place for me to creat a web site

You mean, an online builder? Because those are ****ty. Learn html/css/php and go from there.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Lord of Spam].cough.GETITHOSTED.cough.

I'm just saying, it's not as simple as putting something on a word document. It's a rhetorical question.

Posted by Klarth

I. WAS. KIDDING.

Wacko on a meathook you're thick.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Klarth]Wacko on a meathook you're thick.

Where the **** did you come up with that?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Klarth: I. WAS. KIDDING.

Wacko on a meathook you're thick.

I can't belive I'm supposrting one of Klarth's posts.

Anyway, their are lots of sites that can teach you to use script. That's how I learned. Also you can go to your local library and check out a few books. Those were a big help to me. Then use notepad to make your scripts on. You can also use MW if you want it more simple. Then you can find numerous hosting sites for your website. Try using shaw or something like that.

Posted by GameMiestro

...Ignoring everything previously...

You should try a neat little app called Microsoft Frontpage. No, it's not as good as raw coding, but it does have quite a few more options than Word, and should come standard on every new PC computer.

Posted by Raptor

Before getting involved with web page authoring I suggest you invest some time and effort in improving and polishing up your online writing skills, competence, and etiquette, which, judging by your posts on this forum, all seem to be severely lacking. Not to be rude or condescending, either. Sincere advice.

http://ipowerweb.net/ is my webspace provider, and it gets me by. I can't recommend any free services because I'm not familiar with any and I don't think anyone who desires to create a halfway decent site should even bother with them. Then again, maybe that isn't your aim.

Posted by Hyper

omg its raptor:cool2:

yeah, spend some money on hosting and a domain then read some tutorials.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Killer Jordo]Anyway, their are lots of sites that can teach you to use script. That's how I learned. Also you can go to your local library and check out a few books. Those were a big help to me. Then use notepad to make your scripts on. You can also use MW if you want it more simple. Then you can find numerous hosting sites for your website. Try using shaw or something like that.
Judging by the fact that you're continually referring to it as "script", I sincerely doubt you know anything about web design. At all.

[quote=Raptor]Not to be rude or condescending, either.
Just as patronising as usual, are we?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Klarth]Judging by the fact that you're continually referring to it as "script", I sincerely doubt you know anything about web design. At all.

Just as patronising as usual, are we?

[SIZE=6]BURN.[/SIZE]