Okceg

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

k, I may be getting a Flame Crested Gecko, but it's not certain yet. Or maybe even two, so I can have lots of geckos later. :cool: Anyways, does anybody have some sort of gecko, or lizard? I wouldn't mind having a bearded dragon (we have tons of tiny babies at work right now) but they get too big and I have no room for one. But yeah.

Posted by 007 ninja

okceg a gnirised uoy era lleh eht yhw

Posted by Poison

Ugh, this is one of those things where you say you’re getting something pointless or stupid but members act like they care or what ever.

~Cheers ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have a leopard gecko. I've had him for almost two years. Insanely easy to take care of, but also a pretty good pet.

Posted by Klarth

About ten years ago, my brother had a tokay gecko. It stank the house out and we got rid of it.

Quoting 007 ninja: okceg a gnirised uoy era lleh eht yhw

'cause I like animals and cresteds are awesome.

[quote]Ugh, this is one of those things where you say you’re getting something pointless or stupid but members act like they care or what ever.

So if posting ****ty wallpapers/avatars are more important than living, breathing things, then ok!

[quote]I have a leopard gecko. I've had him for almost two years. Insanely easy to take care of, but also a pretty good pet.

Awesome, I didn't know you had a leopard gecko. They're the most common ones, and although I do like them, cresteds can jump and stuff.

[quote]About ten years ago, my brother had a tokay gecko. It stank the house out and we got rid of it.

Well...this...this isn't a tokay. By 'getting rid of it', I do hope you mean giving it to a loving home!

Posted by Klarth

blender

Posted by 007 ninja

kj lol uoy redrum lliw i

:(

:'(

Posted by sniper

.flesti denword ti tub ,nohtyp llab a dah I ocnO

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: cresteds can jump and stuff.

I wish my crappy, boring lizard would jump :(

Though I perfer that he doesn't... since he would probably jump off of my desk or something and die.

lmfao

K, I didn't get the gecko (maybe for my birthday...or next christmas) but I got another cage, stand, and two more lovies instead. I'll get some pictures for you guys because I know you want them.