Internet Games

Posted by Killer Jordo

Anyone know any good ones??

I know of [URL=http://www.runescape.com]Runescape[/URL]

And i also know of [URL=http://themafianetwork.net]The Mafia Network[/URL]

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Killer Jordo: Anyone know any good ones??

I know of [URL=http://www.runescape.com]Runescape[/URL]

Runescape is...GOOD?!?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That's the thought that crossed my mind.

Tribes and Gunbound have always proven entertaining. As well, I remember playing Hexen II over my school's network. Quite grand. Priston Tale is fun for a time, but lack of a storyline kills gameplay.

Posted by Early Demise

Warcraft 3, Call of Duty, Baldur's Gate, Age of Mythology

Posted by Osic

BF1942 is my online game. Many a hours spent playing after middnight.

Posted by Fiindil

Quoting higbvuyb: Runescape is...GOOD?!?

you'd be suprised at how many people think otherwise, i'm not one of them tho

[url=camperstrike.co.uk]Camperstrike[/url] is fairly fun for a while, nothing really involving, it's more of a time wasting thing rather than a game I suppose

Posted by Killer Jordo

No no no these are games that u buy except for camper strike. I mean games like runescape, That are straght off the internet.

Posted by loony636

Are we talking about online games (ie runescape) or games that you can play online (ie age of mythology). To avoid confusion, I'll talk about both.

The best places for online games would be [url]www.miniclip.com[/url] or [url]www.shockwave.com[/url], some people think runescape is good and that's at [url]www.runescape.com[/url] (duh!!) but I don't think its that good.

Games that you can play online are very simple, in theory. You play against other people over the internet that have the same game as you, but this is just in theory. In practise it is very confusing, both you and the person (or people) you are playing against all have to have the same game version and (about) the same ping (the speed of your internet connection). But once you get aside these problems you see the great advantage of playing online, it provides a great way to play against other people with different abilities and stratagies, rather than the programmed abilities and stratagies of a computer player or bot. The best games for online playing are probably; Counter Strike, Age of Mythology: The Titans (and of course the origional), Empire Earth and Halo (although there is a big lag issue with it).

I hope this is all helpful

Posted by Poco

Conqueor Online. The best free MMORPG to date.

Posted by Fiindil

Quoting Poco: Conqueor Online. The best free MMORPG to date.

afriad i have to disagree, try [url=crossfire.real-time.com/]Crossfire[/url]

An MMORPG with great support from UNIX users (like myself....well, once i get my soundcard working in Debian again :)) but there is a Windows version of the client as well, no real differences between them apart from the coding to wrok on the different OS's

although you need to download the client, but it's like an online village. Some MMORPG's are full of people, some of whom will be very annoying, Crossfire has a smaller player base, but it makes up for it by the fact that you'll get to know people there pretty quickly

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting loony636:

The best places for online games would be [url]www.miniclip.com[/url] or [url]www.shockwave.com[/url], some people think runescape is good and that's at [url]www.runescape.com[/url] (duh!!) but I don't think its that good.

Those kind.

Posted by followapples

Counter Strike Source buy it now

Posted by Xero

I know a few internet games. Runescape is one of them but I personnaly think that it sucks. Otherwise I suggest [url]www.newgrounds.com[/url] :devil:

Posted by Dusty_Engel

RuneScape is a great one, very addicting. Demonic Defense 3 is pretty good, alot from stickpage.com and mofunzone.com are pretty good. I usally buy software games that are internt friendly like all the Dungeon Seige, and Age of Camelot. Final Fantasy 11 wasnt bad.

Posted by loony636

Quoting Flame ghost: I know a few internet games. Runescape is one of them but I personnaly think that it sucks. Otherwise I suggest [url]www.newgrounds.com[/url] :devil:

Definately, sucks badly. I never got past level 3 (which is the starting level btw)

[url]www.newgrounds.com[/url] or [url]www.miniclip.com[/url] or even [url]www.shockwave.com[/url] if you're desperate.

P.S. I don't know why i posted twice in the same thread, seems pointless doesn't it???

Posted by DeAthInCaRnAte

[url]www.ganstawarz.com[/url] is a really good one though the A.I is down since there coming out with a gansta wars 2. Also street racer warz is cool to :P.

Posted by Nilgrim

Welcome to Zeus' Legacy, a browser based MMORPG, with a great scope for character development and a clever skill system. You were born, the child of a fatherless family. People say that the night you were concieved, Zeus himself was seen wandering the streets. As you grow up, you often wonder to yourself whether it could be that your estranged father is the King of the Gods. You have always had amazing strength and were the fastest child for miles around. Now that you are an adult, you leave your mother's farm and head for Athens, in order to find if you truly are Zeus' Legacy!

that is an overview of the storyline for this game. If you want to sign up and try it out go ahead, i highly recommend it, and if you sign up under my referral link and message me here then i will rep you 3 times. I will know if you are lieing. The link to the game is in my signature. Try it out, please!

Posted by Fiindil

No, because you're advertising, so burn in hell.

Posted by Slade

I played Runescape for a while... got combat skills to 40 so I could use Mith... But then school came around and I stopped. I am so glad I did it, too! Way too many people at my school are completely addicted and are spending all their time and money on it. Whew, at least it didn't get to me that bad.

The only thing I was very proud of on there was my kick*ss username- Machina
Wolf.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Runescape is ok, but I never really got into it. But I would reccomned newgrounds.com for some kick*ss games.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Nilgrim: then i will rep you 3 times.

What, with that 0 rep power? wow!

Posted by loony636

Quoting higbvuyb: What, with that 0 rep power? wow!

Please refrain from making those kind of comments in threads like this. If you want to say that, PM him or post it in the complaints section. Not here, this is a place to discuss internet games.

I just found the best website of onine games. Its called http://www.xgenstudios.com/, it is great. Its got the stick games like; Defend Your Castle and Xiao Xiao, etc. Its pretty cool.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Runescape got boring, so now its all about gunbound.

Vegans4lyfe

Posted by linkmaster

is there any one on this site thatis willing to give me there runescape acount?i have been playing it nonstop then i got hacked so if anyone wans to give me stuff or there acount just pm me plz!
:bowser:

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting linkmaster: is there any one on this site thatis willing to give me there runescape acount?i have been playing it nonstop then i got hacked so if anyone wans to give me stuff or there acount just pm me plz!
:bowser:

Only idiots get scammed. Therefore you are an idiot.

Posted by linkmaster

Quoting higbvuyb: Only idiots get scammed. Therefore you are an idiot.

I did not get scammed i got hacked cant u read, idiot! :link:

Posted by loony636

If you got your account hacked then just make a new account. Or, alternatively, just stop playing Runescape and go get a life.

Posted by higbvuyb

I doubt your account got hacked, idiot. It would be very hard to a runescape server, and no hacker good enough would play runescape, let alone hack your account.

Posted by 77bigmac77

I played Runescape for a little bit. Then, I saw the light and realized it totally sucked ***. I'm looking for a new free online MMORPG. Anyone know any good ones?