Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers 2 - is Rare game

Posted by neofreak91

Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers 2 - is Rare game
because they sale me the game for $30

Posted by JonMB

I think RR2 is rare but just because a game is expensive doesn't mean it's rare.

In other news, I beat Castlevania today, and I'm very proud.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting neofreak91: Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers 2 - is Rare game
because they sale me the game for $30

you bought it right? pal version right?

Posted by Ant

I never played the 2nd one, but I loved the 1st one as a kid, so I bought it a couple years back for 8 bucks. A wise purchase indeed.

Posted by Dexter

I'd buy Rescue Rangers 2 for 30 bucks. I'd be willing to spend even more for it. Now that I've started buying games from eBay, I expect I'll come across more of the rare ones. Rescue Rangers 2 and Bubble Bobble 2 (not Rainbow Island) are a few I hope to encounter.

Dragon Warrior 2, 3 and 4 are expensive, but I still plan on getting them. Not only do I feel the need to add them to my collection, but I feel the need and longing to actually go through the adventures. The first Dragon Warrior was a terrific game to defeat. I expect they get better as they go along.

And will someone please find me Bubble Bath Babes. :(

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dexter: And will someone please find me Bubble Bath Babes. :(

Dexter wants to see 8-bit breasts. X)

Posted by Dexter

Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers was one of my sisters favorite NES games. We used to play it all the time but she could never defeat it. She never could triumph over the final stage and she had no hope if she tried going through all the levels. At least she made it to the final stage, though, where some of the game's best music awaits the player. While playing multiplayer, we couldn't help but try to kill each other most of the time. Throwing blocks back and forth until someone misses a click served hours of furry fun.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Dexter: And will someone please find me Bubble Bath Babes. :(

I have the ROM, along with Peek-a-boo Poker. quite a disappointment to say the least. I was tempted to pick up all 3 (along with Hot Slots) for $250, but decided against it and i'm glad. I've long since gave up trying to complete my collection and simply want games I enjoy playing. Those 3 are just good for the novelty value of the 8-bit titties.

Posted by Dexter

I recently got Bubble Bath Babes and Rescue Rangers 2 on ROMS. I played Bubble Bath Babes for a few moments and it felt great to finally play it, although I still wish I owned it. I understand it is expensive but I would like to have it and admire it within my collection, even though it isn’t that great of a game. I doubt I would play it much, but perhaps I would put it on when some friends are over for a few laughs.

As for Rescue Rangers 2, I didn't even finish the first level. It wasn't that it was a bad game or anything like that, but I have a few other games I'd like to defeat before I move on to that one. It felt and appeared incredibly similar to the original, which is probably a good thing. I look forward to going through it and I'll post more thoughts on it when I do.

I've started looking for the more difficult to find games on Ebay and I am willing to put some money in for games I really want. I can't seem to find any Rescue Rangers 2 or Bubble Bobble 2, but I will continue to search for them.

Posted by DjTendo

the hardest game to find is Earth bound Zero and i am happy to say i got it and the only reson i do is because i saved it from when i got it as a kid
great game i recomend everyone find it.

Posted by Momentum

Quoting DjTendo: the hardest game to find is Earth bound Zero and i am happy to say i got it and the only reson i do is because i saved it from when i got it as a kid
great game i recomend everyone find it.

O rly?

You got parents that work at Nintendo?

Later

Posted by Dexter

Rescue Rangers 2 came out in 1994? I didn't think NES games went that new. I thought the latest one was 1992 or maybe possibly '93, but '94's pushing it.

Still need to get it, along with Bubble Bobble 2.

Posted by Momentum

Sunday Funday was '93 I believe, the last NES game released.

Later

Posted by Dexter

I remember playing that game at the Christian book store at least for an hour a week for about 6 months. I'd like to get that game for the memories. Wisdom Tree games are great for some memories and laughs.