Posted by Xero

I agree with gameM: eh?

Posted by bazariah

lol that made me laugh hard for a few minutes

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting bazariah: lol that made me laugh hard for a few minutes

Word.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[CENTER]So, I if I wore a puffy pleather jacket with SMB embroidered to it. It'd allow me to perfect my handstand ability?.. I can't believe I owned those bed-sheets [page 6].
*oscar*I suddenly feel encouraged to go watch The Wizard.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/thewiz0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by Zeta

There was a Mario board game? (pg.11)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: I agree with gameM: eh?

It's called nostalgia. Ever hurd of it!!!! That's why I got world-of-nintendo.com!!!

er that's right, you kids wern't around back in the 80s!!!! :(

*Misses da NES days.*

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoting Jesse Smith: It's called nostalgia. Ever hurd of it!!!! That's why I got world-of-nintendo.com!!!

*Misses da NES days.*

As do I, King Jesse. Lord of the wackos.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Thats where I got the name for my original Nintendo site, from the World of Nintendo stuff from Nintendo!! I just added 'The Unofficial' to 'World of Nintendo' to save my tush from da lawyers!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

Now if only I could find that stuff around to order. I would certainly be a heavy spender if I were to venture through a Nintendo store. If I were able to discover enough Nintendo merchandise, I would definitely embellish my room like those in that catalog.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Jesse Smith: It's called nostalgia. Ever hurd of it!!!! That's why I got world-of-nintendo.com!!!

*Misses da NES days.*

dude i certainly was around back in the nes days

i miss those old days too... i miss the smell of opening a new game pack, i miss the cool factor of holding a new nes cart... i miss the anticipation of games being announced and then postponed, i miss saving for ages to buy a game

it's just not the same these days

Posted by Dexter

I miss the days when everyone played the same system. It seems as though more people had an NES system back in the day than people have any system at all today. Going to a house without a NES system felt strange. Nowadays people seem to either laugh or get really excited when they discover that you actually have one. It will never be the same as it once was and that makes me very sad.

Posted by Zeta

It's all Sony and Microsoft's fault. Bastards should've stuck to making televisions and computers.

Posted by ZEN

I never had any of that stuff growing up. How sad. I feel not-so-special now.
It's fun looking back on it though. The merchandise really took off after Nintendo had dominated the 8-bit market.
The pics are hilarious and some of the "comments" were amusing (even if the majority of them are done in poor taste).

I was however, deeply disappointed by the lack of "mullets" in that catalog.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/Power_Mullet_X.gif[/IMG]
It is necessary to complete the true experience of the NES era.

Quoting Zeta: It's all Sony and Microsoft's fault. Bastards should've stuck to making televisions and computers.

Please, don't ruin the "nostalgia". It's going so well.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If it wasn't for da Internet, I would probably still be playing the NES and Super NES to this day and still be making Game Genie codes!! If you got Castlevani 3 and got the Game Genie codes for it, odds are, those are codes I made! Like

SXPAOO Infinite Lives

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]If it wasn't for da Internet, I would probably still be playing the NES and Super NES to this day and still be making Game Genie codes!! If you got Castlevanis and got the Game Genie codes for it, odds are, those are codes I made! Like

SXPAOO Infinite Lives

Do you even play video games anymore?

Posted by Poco

ahahahaha!

What kind of fag would wear mario boxers?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Poco: ahahahaha!

What kind of fag would wear mario boxers?

one which got paid his height in nes carts to model them for a gay catalogue :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Do you even play video games anymore?

I last played Nintendo...last June!!!! Game Boy Advance when ever I had to go #2 until surgery fixed something down there, or at lunch back when I worked at the Geology lab until a year ago.

The closest I've came to video games since then is the arcade here!!!! :D

Posted by Dexter

I remember back when the Sega and Super Nintendo came out. Kids starting to get embarrassed that they actually played the Super Nintendo instead of the Sega. Very amusing to think about those times. Sega did have the uncensored version of Mortal Kombat and they seemingly had a better selection when it came to sport titles, which attracted older players. Sonic was just so much cooler than Mario. Alas, Nintendo started to look kiddy! Thus starting a terrible downfall into demanding competition that still curses Nintendo today. They'll always be the best in my lifestyle though.