population. [/code]

Posted by bazariah

oooh lookie what bazz-e-boo got

Extroverted (E) 66.67% Introverted (I) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 71.43% Sensing (S) 28.57%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Perceiving (P) 57.5% Judging (J) 42.5%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Posted by mis0

[code]Introverted (I) 54.55% Extroverted (E) 45.45%
Intuitive (N) 52.78% Sensing (S) 47.22%
Thinking (T) 58.06% Feeling (F) 41.94%
Perceiving (P) 61.29% Judging (J) 38.71%

Type: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population. [/code]
As much as I tend to write-off Internet tests as bogus, this one seems to be, well, fairly accurate. Strange. :/

Posted by GameMiestro

This test is extremely biased, the obvious answer to every question is "Very Accurate".

Here's my results-

[quote]Extroverted (E) 0% Introverted (I) 0%
Sensing (S) 0% Intuitive (N) 0%
Thinking (T) 0% Feeling (F) 0%
Perceiving (P) 0% Judging (J) 0%

Your type is: [SIZE=+3]DOOM[/SIZE]

[LEFT][COLOR=black]DOOM - "Video Game Enthusiast". Known for disappearing for days at a time[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]. Notoriously bad at spelling, these gaming elites have been known [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]to gather on cultist "chat forums", while playing the newest "Halo" clone for hours on end. Represents 0.1[/COLOR][COLOR=black]% of total population. [/COLOR][/LEFT]
[LEFT]

[/LEFT]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
Free Jung Word Choice Test (similar to MBTI)
personality tests by similarminds.com

EDIT: Figures.

Extroverted (E) 54.17% Introverted (I) 45.83%
Intuitive (N) 58.33% Sensing (S) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Posted by nich

Introverted (I) 55.26% Extroverted (E) 44.74%
Intuitive (N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%
Feeling (F) 51.43% Thinking (T) 48.57%
Perceiving (P) 68.57% Judging (J) 31.43%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

I do love a good quest.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Extroverted (E) 58.06% Introverted (I) 41.94%
Intuitive (N) 55.88% Sensing (S) 44.12%
Thinking (T) 65.52% Feeling (F) 34.48%
Perceiving (P) 69.44% Judging (J) 30.56%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Sensitive to possibilities: yes, people, nope:cool:

Posted by Fate

Introverted (I) 100% Extroverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 100% Sensing (S) 0%
Feeling (F) 100% Thinking (T) 0%
Judging (J) 100% Perceiving (P) 0%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Extroverted (E) 75.76% Introverted (I) 24.24%
Intuitive (N) 62.86% Sensing (S) 37.14%
Feeling (F) 64.86% Thinking (T) 35.14%
Perceiving (P) 60.53% Judging (J) 39.47%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

I guess so. Apparently I write well. I got the same results for two of the tests, resulting in ENFP.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Introverted (I) 70% Extroverted (E) 30%
Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 57.14% Perceiving (P) 42.86%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
'Dependable'? WRONG!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

This is a standard test that a lot of employers use to see whether a person will work well in a team (although whether it works or not is another matter!). I had to take this test for my Professionalism and Communication Skills modules - I'll pass the link to this thread to my lecturer, I think.

He theorised that most people on my course (software engineering, all male) would be predominantly introverted. He was right in our sample, at least. Now we've got a larger sample, and it looks to be about 50/50 right now, which is interesting.

I was INFP, which is a Crusader, as far as I can recall. I'll do the test again when it's not three in the morning, though.

EDIT: [quote]Introverted (I) 52.78% Extroverted (E) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 51.16% Sensing (S) 48.84%
Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
Perceiving (P) 62.16% Judging (J) 37.84%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Yeah, okay, I'll agree with that. I did, however, also agree with the one I did before, that said I was very emotionally tied and would fight for any cause I believe could hold merit, which I'm not sure meshes entirely with the whole 'judging on facts' thing. Also - this isn't the Myers-Briggs MBTI that I did, simply a derivative. I'm inclined to trust this one more, though, even though a lot of questions seemed to be repeated in a different form - although that, of course, could be part of it.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I got
[CODE]Extroverted (E) 70.59% Introverted (I) 29.41%
Intuitive (N) 55.26% Sensing (S) 44.74%
Feeling (F) 72.22% Thinking (T) 27.78%
Perceiving (P) 63.64% Judging (J) 36.36%
[/CODE]

Notice the thinking :-D
And I'm very sociable.

Posted by Klarth

Introverted (I) 79.17%
Intuitive (N) 79.17%
Feeling (F) 62.5%
Perceiving (P) 66.67%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

From the third test. Took the second and first afterwards and got same results (with slightly different percentages).

EDIT: Just tried [url=http://www.ship.edu/~cgboeree/jungiantypestest.html]this[/url] test and got just about identical results. It's accurate.

[quote=GameMiestro] Extroverted (E) 0% Introverted (I) 0%
Sensing (S) 0% Intuitive (N) 0%
Thinking (T) 0% Feeling (F) 0%
Perceiving (P) 0% Judging (J) 0%

Your type is: DOOM

DOOM - "Video Game Enthusiast". Known for disappearing for days at a time. Notoriously bad at spelling, these gaming elites have been known to gather on cultist "chat forums", while playing the newest "Halo" clone for hours on end. Represents 0.1% of total population.
I smell an awful lot of NOT ****ING FUNNY.

Posted by sabre

[code]Introverted (I) 71.43% Extroverted (E) 28.57%
Intuitive (N) 60.61% Sensing (S) 39.39%
Feeling (F) 62.16% Thinking (T) 37.84%
Perceiving (P) 61.11% Judging (J) 38.89%

Your type is: INFP

Accuracy:

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.[/code]

Posted by Iris

[CENTER]Introverted (I) 74.19% Extroverted (E) 25.81%
Sensing (S) 60.53% Intuitive (N) 39.47%
Thinking (T) 62.16% Feeling (F) 37.84%
Judging (J) 58.54% Perceiving (P) 41.46%
[/CENTER]

Your type is: [SIZE=+3]ISTJ[/SIZE]
[CENTER][COLOR=black]ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population. [SIZE=+0][/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Can't help that INFP must be pretty common on here.

Posted by nich

High five to the questors.

Posted by Shade

I closed the window, so I don't know my exact results anymore, all I know is I'm an "Entertainer."

Posted by Xenos

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Posted by Fragliche

Quoted post: Extroverted (E) 71.43% Introverted (I) 28.57%
Intuitive (N) 62.16% Sensing (S) 37.84%
Thinking (T) 61.76% Feeling (F) 38.24%
Judging (J) 53.85% Perceiving (P) 46.15%

Lies and Vaudeville.

Posted by Speedfreak

"Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

"Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

"Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

SOMEONE FIX IT I DONT UNDERSTAND.

I hope you were serious about fixing it. Otherwise I'd feel dumb now. :mad:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Extroverted (E) 54.84% Introverted (I) 45.16%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 59.46% Feeling (F) 40.54%
Judging (J) 54.55% Perceiving (P) 45.45%

Your type is: ENTJ

... meh.