How is the last boss in Shadow the hedgehog

Posted by Alex_DX

Someone plese tell me how is the last boss in Shadow the hedgehog and if I can transform in Super Shadow

Posted by Zeta

Devil Doom? He's harder than the final bosses in the other 3D games, but there are lots of ring balloons in the area, so you don't need to worry about losing your Super form. It takes a while to master the Chaos Spear, though.

Posted by Linko_16

There are a variety of bosses depending on how you play through the game. You don't turn Hyper Shadow, but I only had it on rental and didn't get all the endings, so there may be a hidden boss. Check GameFAQ's or something on that first, though, 'cause I'm only just guessing; it seems to me Shadow the Hedgehog is too much of a fan-service game to not have some form of Hyper Shadow incarnation.

Spoiler Below:
[spoiler]One of the storylines reveals that this Shadow is, indeed, a robot while the one in Sonic Adventure 2 was the original lifeform. He may not even be able to go Super using the Emeralds.[/spoiler]
End of Spoiler.

Posted by Zeta

Beating all 10 end boss stages unlocks Last Story, where you go Super.

I've got all A ranks, so tell me if you need help, m'kay? (Unless it's about Secret Keys. Don't got all those yet...)

Regarding Linko's spoiler: [spoiler]The Shadow in this game is the real Shadow apparently. About 8 minutes into the Devil Doom fight Eggman says he found Shadow unconsious one day, and put him in that capsule/wiped his memories.[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

That is so a paradox with what I pointed out in the spoiler.

Posted by Zeta

Only Last Story is canon. If one of the neutral endings were canon, that'd be a major 'WTF!'.

Posted by Arczu

The 5 keys: Opens up some bonuses for when you return to the keyed door. Depending on the level it holds Extra powerups such as Shields, Extra Life, Stronger Vehicle or Rings.

Final Boss: Well, it's quite extravagant, but simple though. It REALLY helps when you fill up your Hero meter so you can hold Doomgaze's Eye in place to lay down damage (It moves each time you sucessfully hit it, and over time: like 15 seconds).

There are tons of debris from the city that gets in your way though. It screwed me over a few times.