What was the worst game you've played for the snes?

Posted by scylla

What was the worst game that you've played on a super nintendo?

I hated the battletoad in battlemaniacs game, it just sucked!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Probably Donkey Kong Country. I haven't played many Super NES games.

[quote=scylla]I hated the battletoad in battlemaniacs game, it just sucked!!

You got creamed, didn't you? :)

Posted by scylla

yep! the stupid controls are opposite from what I'm used too!:D :D I press one button to jump & I'm punching my way down a cavern!

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: Probably Donkey Kong Country.

>=0 WTF!?

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. WORST SNES GAME EVER!

Posted by bazariah

tuff e nuff

and failing that.... erm? probably pink panther and vulture pachinko (sfc realy)

Posted by Xero

Worst game? Probably jeopardy...it was sooo boring...

Posted by Raptor

Chrono Trigger. Horrible graphics, no plot, dreadful battle engine, shallow characters, and I couldn't stand that frog who always tried to speak in a medieval dialect. What an awful game. I quickly traded it for an undeniably superior playing experience by the name of Super Ninja Boy.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Raptor: Chrono Trigger. Horrible graphics, no plot, dreadful battle engine, shallow characters, and I couldn't stand that frog who always tried to speak in a medieval dialect. What an awful game. I quickly traded it for an undeniably superior playing experience by the name of Super Ninja Boy.

How ALTERNATIVE of you.

I'd have to say either Blazing Skies or Hyper Zone. Both are early mode 7 games, and both are badly, badly done.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]>=0 WTF!?

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. WORST SNES GAME EVER!

Like I said, I haven't played that many.

Posted by Fragliche

Probably Biker Mice From Mars.

There were so many other racing games out there, and I used to love racing games. But Jesus Christ, this game was so stupid and was such of copy of so many others from the time. It copied Mario Kart and F-Zero, but had a slightly different look. The detail wasn't great, and I honestly thought they could have had better music. Lame. Lame I say!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Raptor: Chrono Trigger. Horrible graphics, no plot, dreadful battle engine, shallow characters, and I couldn't stand that frog who always tried to speak in a medieval dialect. What an awful game. I quickly traded it for an undeniably superior playing experience by the name of Super Ninja Boy.

You are a dirty fiend. CT was freaking sick as all heck.

Well, at any rate, I'd have to say "Beethoven". It was a ridiculously short game. About 5 or 6 levels, if I recall. And you were a dog. You were freaking Beethoven the dog. Yeah, lame.

Posted by Myke C.

Ballz.

God, I still wake up hearing the theme song sometimes late at night.

Posted by William

[quote]Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. WORST SNES GAME EVER!

It wasn't the worst game, but it's definitely one of the worst.

As for worst SNES game...probably Drakkhen. Not only was the storyline lacking, but the graphics were horrible. The environment was desolate and it was just a bad idea overall to try to make it seem 3D when it wasn't really 3D. Hmm...the sound annoyed me as well.

Any other dungeon-crawler game gets on the list too.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Myke C.: Ballz.

God, I still wake up hearing the theme song sometimes late at night.

lol, I used to have that for my Genesis.

FIGHTING AT IT'S BALLZIEST:mad:

Posted by inequity

Nickelodon: Global Guts

Impossible to score in that game.

Posted by Myke C.

Hmmm, how about "Hey Punk! Are You Tuff Enuff!?" Remember when mispelling things on purpose was cool? Wait, people still think it's cool...

Posted by Chrono

I forget the exact, something like Space Ace... it was a wannabe 3d game, I couldn't stand it. If I recall correctly the first level was '3D' and you could hardly control your character because the mechanics were so bad. Then I think in the 2nd level you were in his space craft and had to navigate a dorky space maze, (I think cockpit view) with nasty bright lights flying towards the screen. The silly space maze was sort of like a level selection screen, with vortexes to more 3D platformer levels. TERRIBLE, SIMPLY TERRIBLE, almost as bad as a BallZ game on Sega. No, not DragonballZ, BallZ went for a similar name, (boost sales maybe? needed all the help it could get) but in reality BallZ was a lousy 1v1 fighting game with '3D' characters made of loosely connecting balls fighting on a generic 2D plane. ARGH TERRIBLE

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Super Mario: The Lost Levels.
Boring!!!

Posted by metal_bladekid

super valis iv. i really didn't get it and i bought it on a wimm

Posted by ZEN

Where's Waldo?
Nothing will top this in terms of lameness. You just move a pointer around the screen and press the button when you (think) you have found Waldo. It wouldn't be so bad if the graphics weren't so horribly garbled that Waldo looks more like a pile of rocks or squashed cupcake. Half the time, they couldn't even get his "colours" right (he was wearing green on one stage- IDIOTS! Waldo does not wear "green").
It's so simple, yet virtually unplayable because of the poor game design.

I've played 'Lord of the Rings' briefly. The things I really hate about that game is the uber-dumb NPC allies and the lack of an in-game map. It's way too easy to get lost.

Quoting Fei-on: CT was freaking sick as all heck.

That means "good" right?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Lester the Unlikely - I baught it just to have it, and one day finally decided to play through this nerd-ling castaway of hell. He has no special abilities, only to freak out and stumble about the level like a sissy. Even crabs are too much for his incredible lack of masculinity. My sister would look at a crab and stab a straw through it to suck the life forces from within. Which is what this game pretty much does to anyone gullible enough to trek it's inane plot. I think the only reason I keep the game around, was for the shotty humor and I kind'a feel sorry for the little geek protagonist

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Worst game ehh? I'm inclined to second "Lester the unlikely" Mainly because i'm not feeling very creative right now! :P But also because it's a putrid game.

Posted by Xenos

:eek:

I can't understand shallow characters and no plot, but I enjoyed the battle system.

As for me ... I'm not quite sure. Breath of Fire was quite boring, but probably not the worse.

Posted by Last Fog

Street combat .. a terrible rip-off of street fighter . Every character looked the same had the same moves and made the same 2 noises when they attack. AWFUL

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/buttons/edit.gif[/IMG]

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Fragliche: Probably Biker Mice From Mars.

There were so many other racing games out there, and I used to love racing games. But Jesus Christ, this game was so stupid and was such of copy of so many others from the time. It copied Mario Kart and F-Zero, but had a slightly different look. The detail wasn't great, and I honestly thought they could have had better music. Lame. Lame I say!

Amen. I'd demand a refund, except I downloaded the ROM...

Posted by ShiroiHikari

Tool Time... yes.. Tool Time, from that Sitcom... uh.. Home Improvement! Worse SNES game, EVAR

Posted by Wigger

super mario world. 2/5 its gay

Posted by Last Fog

You're gay >:O

Posted by ~vampire~

I would say toys storie. I hated this game so much. You couldn't even save your game so you had to beat it in one shot. Way too long.

Posted by tommyc

Final Fantasy III was VERY Boring. I can't believe it's status in the gaming world. It is a game worth selling!

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Worst game I played? I don't really remember.

Worst game I own?

Tie: Act Kaisers and Winter Olympic Games