animations program

Posted by Killer Jordo

DOes anyone know of any easy ones to use. I really want to make some animations. However I dont know of any. So could anyone shed some light on my little problem.

Posted by Concerto

I only make animated GIFs, and I use [url=http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/]UnFREEz[/url]. I dunno if this is the kind of program you're looking for, though. ^^;

Posted by Killer Jordo

I downloaded unfreez then installed it, i dragged my GIF files in and everything set and what not. Then i went to create and then it made it. But i cant see it. I go to open the file but i cant see it. It is a .gif file. But when i open it it says "Preview Not Available" I am using windows XP. COuld you help me out or anyone else using unfreeze

Posted by Fate

[url]www.animoids.com[/url]

Posted by Hyper

I also use UnFREEz when I need to make an animated .GIF, but it isn't very powerful.

Posted by Trigger

Jasc Animation Shop Pro 3 is a good program to use and works even better when used in conjunction with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 (or 8, if you have it). Both of these programs are ones that require you to purchase them, but you can download the thirty day trial versions, if you wish.

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Infini-D is a easy to use program with great results after you get used to it.

Posted by Concerto

Quoting Killer Jordo: I downloaded unfreez then installed it, i dragged my GIF files in and everything set and what not. Then i went to create and then it made it. But i cant see it. I go to open the file but i cant see it. It is a .gif file. But when i open it it says "Preview Not Available" I am using windows XP. COuld you help me out or anyone else using unfreeze

Hmm. Did you move any of the files you used to make the animation to another folder before saving the animation? Are you CERTAIN all the frames are GIF? Did you set the frame speed to 1 or more? I think setting the frame speed to 0 causes it not to work.