What Are Your Sonic Games Records

Posted by Alex_DX

The records I have are: In Sonic 3 I got 409 rings,and I had 40 lives
In Sonic Heroes Imade 520 rings whit Team Chaotix

Posted by Alex_DX

[IMG]http://www.Sonic The Hegehog\Sonic the Hedgehog 3_011.bmp[/IMG]

Posted by Raptor

I recall playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles straight through as Knuckles and having stockpiled about 75 lives by the time I got to Sandopolis Zone, and in Act 2 of one of the later zones (cannot recall which one at the moment) I had obtained 879 rings (those ring-multiplying bonus stages rule) and beat the boss at exactly 9:59 on the timer.

Posted by Zeta

-Beat King Boom Boo in 43 seconds.
-All A ranks in SA2: B and ShtH
-Beat Carnival Night Zone Act 2's boss at 9:59

Posted by CS Ryan

I beat FinalHazard in 40 seconds!

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

Biolizard-2:00 exactly.Easy as a cheeseie!P.S. Watch out for a girl named Shidobu!! She`s a hacker!!!!!

Posted by CS Ryan

Oops, I meant 1min40sec. But you realize there is already a thread for this kind of stuff.

Posted by Alex_DX

I have beaten Metal Overlord in 4:15 minutes

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I can keep around 999 rings in most stages of S3&K gaining around 100 or so lives isn't too tough with the saving and all or even without it but continues maybe around 20 something they don't much matter.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Apparantly, my records for Green Hill Zone in Sonic Advance are 'fu[COLOR="Silver"]cking[/COLOR] impossible'.

So says my friend.

:cool:

Posted by PhlyntheKT

There was no GHZ for SA that I can remember.

Posted by Zeta

Neo Green Hill Zone. Close enough.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Phlynthe: I can keep around 999 rings in most stages of S3&K gaining around 100 or so lives isn't too tough with the saving and all or even without it but continues maybe around 20 something they don't much matter.

Er... what? Even if you have been collecting the giant rings and all the ring monitors, I seriously doubt you could get 999 in a single Zone.

Posted by Alex_DX

Yeah I agree whit Arczu.
I made in Marbel Garden 499 rings

Posted by Zeta

I once got 999 rings on City Escape in SA2.

Then I got hit and I was all :(.

Posted by Arczu

42'50 for Leaf Storm Act 1 (Sonic Rush)

28 seconds in Palm Tree Panic Zone 1 (Sonic CD - very YES)

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Arczu]...Dang... but wouldn't that be a colosal time-eater? In most situations, I find that you just can't get back to a certain point in some levels once you have crosed them. And in Sonic 3/Knux, those giant rings dissapear if you go in them, weather you complete them or not. Seems credible though. There are 2-4 per stage... so if you get at least 250 each time... bam.