New Series: RockMan ZX

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/]Coming to the DS[/url]

[quote]In this game you begin by selecting from either the male character Van, or the first female protagonist of the Rockman series: Eile. Their hidden powers are...?

Live Metals are mysterious pieces of metal excavated from places such as ancient ruins. There are various types of metals, and they contain recorded information concerning the history and armaments of bygone days. It's said that further knowledge and power can be recognized in the Live Metals according to one's own intentions. Van and Eile use the Live Metals to transform into the Model X form.

Another character of yet unknown identity is able to perform the Model Z transformation. What is the relation of Model X and Model Z? What is Rockman ZX?

Posted by Stalolin

If this isn't 2D sidescrolling I'm going to kill Capcom.

Also, this is exciting, yet disapointing. The new characters are copies of the old and with this everything slips back into Megaman X.

And watch, we'll probably see Dr. Wily, Sigma, or Dr. Weil.

and where the hell are the guardians? zero 4 made me angsty because they did not appear.

And I thought this thread was a joke at first because of the name...

Posted by Linko_16

Let me begin with my initial reaction:

OH GOD, CAPCOM, NO!! NOT ANOTHER NEW ONE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO JUMP ONE-HUNDRED YEARS IN THE FUTURE EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE GAME STYLES!!

However, it could be cool. I'd have to hear more about it before jumping to the conclusion that it's another repackaged Mega Man design.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

Maybe this can be my first megamanzero style game that I would actualy like.
ok so there are two bothers that turn into a megaman x custom armor,and one of those is a "lone wolf" guy(or woman) that turns into a MMzero style armor,that maybe just great,I need more info on the game.(and im not gonna go an google it out)

Posted by Dark Link

Well if it's gonna be like MMX, but for the DS...then I can see this series becoming EXACTLY like MMX all over again! Multiple series continuations and another MMZX game that goes past the final version and adds EVEN MORE plotholes =P
Let's just hope that it's like MMX in gameplay, style, and...everything else =P

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: And I thought this thread was a joke at first because of the name...

That's what I thought, too. The game is rumored to take place between the Legends and Zero series. Also, the person that wears the Zero Armor is a girl. Or so I've heard...

Posted by lanzer

well thats just perfect. is this how there going to end MMZ by replacing it with MMZX? well great guess zeros gone for good. *sigh*

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, and X was no loss whatsoever.

Posted by Metamyth

Quoting lanzer: well thats just perfect. is this how there going to end MMZ by replacing it with MMZX? well great guess zeros gone for good. *sigh*

I swear, that ending almost made me cry =(

They'd better **** well bring him back...

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Yeah, and X was no loss whatsoever.

Considering the large amount of Zero fanboys, I guess not.

[quote]I swear, that ending almost made me cry =(
Yeah, me too, and I'm one of the guys that didn't give a **** about Aeris' death. Poor Ciel.
:idea:
Insane Theory: Person in the Z-Form is a grown-up Ciel?

Posted by Minesweeper

Hm. This requires further study.

*prepares self for long-lasting insanity and information hunting and squeals with delight at the thought of a new Rockman series* X3

@Zeta:: And fangirls! >=O

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Minesweeper: @Zeta:: And fangirls! >=O

Sorry 'bout that. I didn't think I'd forget there are fangirls too, considering I was looking for Riviera fanart all day and all I could find was Ledah fanart drawn by fangirls. I'm sick of seeing them type 'OMG Ledah! <3'.
-_-; Only found 1 Fia fanart. ;_; Now I should shut up before I get even more off-topic.

So the PSP is getting remakes of Classic and X, while the DS is getting a new series and Battle Network. This must be tearing apart MegaMan fans that don't have a PSP or DS.

Posted by Sk2k52

Mm Zero gone for good it seems =( knowing that Capcom isn't gunna bring him back in some weird way makes just thinking about the end saddening now. Poor Ciel.

Posted by Zeta

Z-Form character's origins revealed, LOL.[/pointlesspost]

Posted by Red

I'm not one to complain about a new Megaman series I personally like seeing what they have to offer, although I have to say its getting out of hnad and the series' aren't as good as they used to be. This ZX thing sounds alright but I don't have a Ds so I'm not too interested.

Posted by Zeta

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/01/10/104,1136871717,47347,0,0.html

4 screenshots.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta][URL="http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/01/10/104,1136871717,47347,0,0.html"]http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/01/10/104,1136871717,47347,0,0.html[/URL]

4 screenshots.

so saying megaman zero 5 is the same as saying megaman zx

Posted by Ant

I'm both interested, and conflicted...hopefully this new hybrid character isn't as lame as I think it's going to be.

Posted by Zeta

I guess. Think of it as the Zero equivalent of MegaManI/II/Xtreme/etc.

I'm curious about the second pic. Neo Arcadia got blasted in a beam of Ragnaroky light, so what's that place?

Posted by Red

Quoting Stalolin: so saying megaman zero 5 is the same as saying megaman zx

It appears so man this game does look preetty sweet, somewhat faggy and a little bit cheap ( especially since I don't have a DS) but none the less good

Posted by Pit

Notice the male character isn't dashing, he's sliding underneath... that's from Megaman 3!

(FIXD LOL!)

Posted by Zeta

You sure? It looks like he's just crawling to me.

Quoting Pit: Notice the male character isn't dashing, he's sliding underneath... that's from Megaman 3!

Fix'd... I think. ****, I can't remember if sliding was introduced in 3 or not!

Posted by Pit

Woops, I keep forgetting. I always associate those moves with older Megaman games.

But you is right nigga!

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Pit: Woops, I keep forgetting. I always associate those moves with older Megaman games.

But you is right nigga!

...But I'm white. Paradox?

Posted by Red

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/

until now I thought that picture of Megaman armor guy was the girl ( sisy stance and all ) but now I realize the girl can transform into a Zero Armour. I think? dunno Don't understand Japansese.

Posted by Pit

There's 2 characters. A guy and a girl, both able to tranfrom into X, so the one in the manly form is the dude, and the *****y form the guy.

The person in Red (gender unknown, most likely male) is the dude that transforms into Zero

Posted by Zeta

As far as we know, only the blonde person can turn into Zero. The two brunettes are stuck as X.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, ones a dude, and the other is a guy? LOL Pit must be sleepy.

Posted by Red

wow my brain may or may not have just exploded, I was told there was girl at firts, okay so both the guy and the other guy/ girl can BOTH transform into X
well what about the pic of the girl.guy as Zero???

Posted by Pit

Quoting Mr.Red: wow my brain may or may not have just exploded, I was told there was girl at firts, okay so both the guy and the other guy/ girl can BOTH transform into X
well what about the pic of the girl.guy as Zero???

That's the mystery character. No info on him/her yet

Posted by Zeta

My moneys still on Z Form being Ciel, or her and Zero's love child. What else would Zero do with the Recoil Rod?

Posted by Red

haha yes it could be, just a question though. ummmmmm Robot plus Human... ... ...Wh...Where does... ... ...it...go?

Posted by Zeta

Hey, Reploids were created to be as human as possible, they could totally do it! Zero has some sort of sperm storage unit or something.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zeta: Hey, Reploids were created to be as human as possible, they could totally do it! Zero has some sort of sperm storage unit or something.

It's kinda creepy how much thought you put into this.

Good show mate, I thought I was the only one!

Posted by Zeta

Yah, I start to thing like that when I get really bored. Kinda like right now...

OH GOD! WHAT ARE LAUNCH OCTOPUS, BOLT KRAKEN, AND TECH KRAKEN DOING TO CIEL, NIEGE, IRIS, ALIA, LAYER, PALETTE, NAVIGATOR, AND LEVIATHAN?!

Posted by Red

:S wow, after hearing all of this I can't wait to see how Capcom explains this one.

also Zeta thanks for putting that thought into my head *shudders*

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]Yah, I start to thing like that when I get really bored. Kinda like right now...

OH GOD! WHAT ARE LAUNCH OCTOPUS, BOLT KRAKEN, AND TECH KRAKEN DOING TO CIEL, NIEGE, IRIS, ALIA, LAYER, PALETTE, NAVIGATOR, AND LEVIATHAN?!

Great, now I need to find a Japanese artist to make that.

Posted by Red

I'm wondering how this will turn out. *shudders again*

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Mr.Red: also Zeta thanks for putting that thought into my head *shudders*

Anytime, pal. (b^^)b

[quote=Stalolin]Great, now I need to find a Japanese artist to make that.

Make haste! And throw in all the other girls I forgot. And if we run low on tentacles, use Nightmares!

EDIT: Oh! I forgot Nana!

Posted by Red

isn't there anyone else with tentacles you could use though, oh wow look what I've been seduced to.*runs around until thout is out of head* :(

Posted by Minesweeper

... *dies* XP

Alright. HERE::

[quote=HeatMan, from Atomic Fire]A future world where technology has progressed. War between the humans and Reploids came to a demise by heroic efforts. Gaining the respective attributes of each, humans were permitted to have "mahcine bodies" and Repliroids "life spans," and the boundaries separating both beings faded. Hundreds of years after that, Reploids that became Irregulars began to break out around the world, and obstructed the exchange between nations. To combat this, people (both humans and Repliroids) established the self-defence system they called "Guardian." They carry out an investigation of the Irregular source in the defence of originally remote regions.

Vent: A young boy who works at the carrier service "Silve Express." 10 years before, he lost his mother on the occasion of an Irregular attack. He's strong spirited and swiftly acting, but if someone is in distress he'll run into action without looking back.

Aile: A young girl who also works at the Silve Express. Like Van, she also lost her mother 10 years before due to Irregulars. Having a fairly rigid character, she takes a frank attitude around with her.

Vent and Aile ("Wind" and "Wing," respectively, possibly to tie in with Ciel/"Sky"?) are the main characters. The red one's a guy, too, and he's the one that has Z Form, but there's not much else known about him YET.

Sounds like the tie between Zero and Legends, hmmmmm? :3

Posted by Klarth

Hey, here's an idea. What if the girl transforms into X, and the guy transforms into... Y?

*cowers*

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Hey, Reploids were created to be as human as possible, they could totally do it! Zero has some sort of sperm storage unit or something.

So Zero has a penis? And a sperm container unit that looks like a set of ballz?(That's me improvising :))

GTFO!

And here I thought that big long sabre was just for looks.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta:
Make haste! And throw in all the other girls I forgot. And if we run low on tentacles, use Nightmares!

Oh, and did we forget about Sting Chameleon and his.....long tounge?:p:

sry dbl pst.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Gaining the respective attributes of each, humans were permitted to have "machine bodies" and Repliroids "life spans," and the boundaries separating both beings faded.

THIS GREATLY SUPPORTS MY HAWT ZEROxCIEL THEORY!

[quote=Roger Smith]So Zero has a penis? And a sperm container unit that looks like a set of ballz?
Why else would he wear the infamous Z Thong?

[quote]Oh, and did we forget about Sting Chameleon and his.....long tounge?[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/GFAQSWin.png[/IMG]
[url=http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=929705&topic=26383779&page=0]Best GFAQs topic ever![/url]

Posted by Minesweeper

*takes a moment to throw a brick at Klarth before fleeing*

Posted by Zeta

This is one of the best MegaMan threads ever.

Posted by Red

completely off topic and for once I'm accually agreeing it is great.

Posted by Zeta

OMFG! SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY ON TOPIC!? RLY!? YA RLY! NO WAI!

Now let's get back to discussing Reploid sex.

Posted by Klarth

So, yeah, it's basically MMZ, right?

And whoa I spy a male Zero and a female Zero and whaaaaa

Posted by Zeta

Guess the bottom screen just displays a map/boss image...

Hey, is it just me or does it look like all the coffee guy has to do to go into Z-Form is roll up his sleeves and take off his pants?

Posted by Pit

This game would be amazing if they had a character swap thing. Maybe some areas only Zero can access due to abilities, etc, itens, or capsules possible to be compatible to a certain character, add some depth to the series

Posted by Klarth

Somewhat like Sonic & Knuckles, then? Sounds a pretty good idea to me.

Posted by Zeta

I just noticed that the upper-left screenshot looks just like X1's highway... Think someone in a V-Form is there?

Posted by Minesweeper

*squeals with fangirlish delight* I didn't know Vent and Aile actually had Z-Form, too. I thought they had X-Form and that other guy had Z-Form. YAYZ!

Posted by Red

*sigh I don't wanna buy a DS :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Mr.Red: *sigh I don't wanna buy a DS :(

Why not?

DS Lite is coming out, it's backwards compatible, and not to mention online, and furthermore, the great titles that are out and the ones that are coming out.

Meteos, Castlevania, Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware DS, Mario Kart DS, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Pheonix Wright, Sonic Rush, Animal Crossing, and titles coming out, Megaman ZX, Megaman Battlenetwork 6, New Super Mario Bros., Metroid Prime DS, Tetris DS, new pokemon games, I mean, come on.

Online with voice recognition on Metroid Prime. I mean, come on.

Quoted post: Originally Posted by Pit
Meteos, Castlevania, Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware DS, Mario Kart DS, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Pheonix Wright, Sonic Rush, Animal Crossing, and titles coming out, Megaman ZX, Megaman Battlenetwork 6, New Super Mario Bros., Metroid Prime DS, Tetris DS, new pokemon games, I mean, come on.

[COLOR="Black"]BN6 for Gameboy or has there been anounsed BN6 for the DS already ?[/COLOR]

Posted by Red

yeah I hope all battlenetworks don't turn to Ds, and the reason I don't want one i sbecause its too much moeney too spend on something I don't much like.

Posted by Zeta

The DS BN6 is gonna be a 2-in-1 thing, like BN5 DS.

[COLOR="Black"]And how do you know if there is coming BN6 for the DS ?

Well its logic that capcom is gonna make BN6 for the DS.
Like they are going to do with the next and the next Marevick Hunter.
[SIZE="2"]
wow,getting off-topic again.[/SIZE][/color]

Posted by Zeta

http://www.curiositylabs.co.uk/rockmanzx.wmv

Guardian forms... I think I just had an orgasm.

EDIT: ARGH! Why can't you use Prt Scr to take screenshots on Windows Media Player!? I could've gotten screenshots for the Guardian Forms! >_<

Posted by Red

ewwww orgy...then again, this is pretty ACK HARPUIA O SWEETNESS ITS HARPUIA AND PHANTOM ahhhhhhhhhhh....**** I think I may have had one too :S

EDIT: why does Leviathan have Harpuia like wiongs on her helmet

Posted by Zeta

They're more like fins, and I'm pretty sure they're just for decoration.

Posted by Red

ahh I see, probbly too tired of the nothingness on her old helmet, neverthless its still pretty awsome, and IM kinda anticipating it.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: EDIT: ARGH! Why can't you use Prt Scr to take screenshots on Windows Media Player!? I could've gotten screenshots for the Guardian Forms! >_<

In the player, go to Tools, Options, Performance, Video Acceleration. Put the slider to the middle. That should let you take screencaps.

Link doesn't work, BTW. <<;

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09YFSLLCN56S00V225JV0VCQL8]Try this one.[/url]
And thank you so very much! \(^_^)/
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Other/GForms.jpg[/IMG]
*Fap*

Posted by Red

HEE HEE THOSE GUARDIANS RULE,the link worked for me. it was just shaky like it was taken at some gaming convention, it was right?

Posted by Pit

orgasm!

Posted by Red

orgy galore

Posted by Stalolin

Well, at this this tells us that the game has to be related to the Zero series in someway.

Posted by Zeta

I want a Green Biker Dude form. :(

WHEELIE POP!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]I want a Green Biker Dude form. :(

WHEELIE POP!

Though you realize that whenever you begin a mission you'd be blown to pieces?

Posted by Zeta

It would totally be worth it.

Posted by Zeta

OH SHI-DOUBLE POST!

OH SHI- GBD-FORM CONFIRMED!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/GBDForm.png[/IMG]

Posted by CS Ryan

How much time did you spend making that?

Posted by Zeta

About 15 minutes... <<... >>... What? I'm not a good spriter!

Posted by CS Ryan

No, it's good. Better than I could do.

Posted by Red

haha the letter under the health is a G

Posted by Zeta

I posted the image on GFAQs' RockMan ZX board. I figured the crappily-made G would be the giveaway, but the first response I got was "Those are GBA screen dimensions X)".

And then someone said somethng about the GBD returning to destroy the Power Rangers.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]I posted the image on GFAQs' RockMan ZX board. I figured the crappily-made G would be the giveaway, but the first response I got was "Those are GBA screen dimensions X)".

And then someone said somethng about the GBD returning to destroy the Power Rangers.

but none of them realized the obvious?

Capcom only uses relavent characters.

Posted by Zeta

GBD is the most relevant of all!

Posted by Zeta

Rawr, ZX artwork.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXVent.jpg]Vent working[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXAile.jpg]Aile working[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXSilve.jpg]Silve w/ pen and paper[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXDude.jpg]Some dude with a triangle on his head, like Silve[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXDudes.jpg]Some dudes that also have triangles[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXAlouette.jpg]I'm pretty ****ing sure this is Alouette now[/url]

Quoted post: Vent working

[COLOR="Black"]
Is that Rush I see?[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

That's what I thought when I saw it, too. =P Heck, upon further inspection, there's an R on his food bowl! I think he's a real dog, though, so no Rush Jet. ='(

[COLOR="Black"]If hes playable in that game,for sure im gonna buy that game.

Maybe you call him,and he gives you energy like eddy or rush from the orriginal series.[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

Or mabye he has an armoured Spring-loaded jet pack.

Quoted post: Or mabye he has an armoured Spring-loaded jet pack.

[COLOR="Black"]Na it can't be,he looks real,not robot.
But anyways we don't even know if rush will appear in Rockman ZX.
*starts looking in gogle for Rush in Rockman ZX*[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

I mean something that attaches to him, like a backpack.

Posted by Zeta

Attachments or not, I don't think the little guy could handle someone jumping on him.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: Rawr, ZX artwork.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXVent.jpg]Vent working[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXAile.jpg]Aile working[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXSilve.jpg]Silve w/ pen and paper[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXDude.jpg]Some dude with a triangle on his head, like Silve[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXDudes.jpg]Some dudes that also have triangles[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ZXAlouette.jpg]I'm pretty ****ing sure this is Alouette now[/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]

Where'd you find these? =D

*EDIT* Upon further inspection, I do believe that it's entirely likely that kyoot puppy is not only named Rush, but is also a Reploid. Well, why not? Human-shape Reploids have hair, why can't animal Reploids have fur? Reploids can have pets, too! A Reploid's best friend! x3 (BTW, I think it's safe to say that, regardless of whether or not he's a Reploid pup, he's obviously NOT the original Rush. I think he's just a red Reploid pup who happens to share his name. Just a thought. <<; )

Posted by Zeta

Check'd GFAQs' ZX board, found a link to a site with these pics. (And some screenshots.)

Alouette is so sexy now. >_>;

Posted by Red

ew

don't like the guys shorts either

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Minesweeper]Human-shape Reploids have hair, why can't animal Reploids have fur?

Well, considering that none of the bosses in the Zero series had scales, fur, etc...

[quote=Red]ew

YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE! DO NOT TRY TO DENY HER SECKZYNESS!

Posted by Red

haha, sorry but I do not refer to sluts as sexy, I mean shed be totally normal without the hat, please lose the hat ;)

Quoted post: *EDIT* Upon further inspection, I do believe that it's entirely likely that kyoot puppy is not only named Rush, but is also a Reploid. Well, why not? Human-shape Reploids have hair, why can't animal Reploids have fur? Reploids can have pets, too! A Reploid's best friend! x3 (BTW, I think it's safe to say that, regardless of whether or not he's a Reploid pup, he's obviously NOT the original Rush. I think he's just a red Reploid pup who happens to share his name. Just a thought. <<; )

[COLOR="Black"]But the question is, will Rush apear in the series?
Cause that was just artwork.[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

Probably not, unless CRAPCOM decides to bring back more old characters.

Quoted post: Probably not, unless CRAPCOM decides to bring back more old characters.

[COLOR="Black"]Didn't you mean Capcom? :rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

It was a pun.

Posted by Zeta

I thought that was obvious. The a and c keys are nowhere near the r key.

[COLOR="Black"]Of course its obvious. Didn't someone see the :rolleyes: ?[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

Well... The eye rolling signifies making fun of someone because of stupidity. It would've been better to just ignore the pun entirely.

Posted by Pit

more like CUPCOM, get it... cups?

Posted by Red

haha a friend of mine calls Capcom crapcom, mostly just to bug me but haha thats clever. also I agree with Minesweeper, a similar case of a different dog only NAMED rush appear in the MMBN series, of course at the time they made it they were too lazy to make a sprite of him and decided to use a mole enemy sprite, but later on a newer rush came, regardless of looks I believe it was still a different Rush along with this one.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: Well, considering that none of the bosses in the Zero series had scales, fur, etc...

Well, the Reploids have evolved since then. They even have actual lifespans. Why not fur? ^^;;

[SIZE="1"]*is grasping at straws here*[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/glanceglancebb.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

I'm pretty sure that if this new Rush were a Reploid, he'd have at least 1 Reploid characteristic, like those ear things the humanoid ones have.

*Steals whatever straws you have left*

EDIT: Official ZX sites been updated. Turns out Silve's name is Girouette, and that girl isn't Alouette. Her name is Prairie.

Posted by Red

who wants to start betting, Rush a reploid or Real Dog?????

Posted by CS Ryan

I bet my soul that it's a real dog.

Posted by Zeta

I bet the part of somewhat's soul that I own that it's a real dog.

Posted by Minesweeper

I bet... it's either a real dog or a Reploid.

*flees*

But I would bet it's called Rush. What with the R and the red. <.<

*goes off to drool over the pretty news and pictures for ZX*

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting Zeta: I bet the part of somewhat's soul that I own that it's a real dog.

You don't own any of me. You own the part of my soul that I threw away. The "nice-guy" part.

Posted by Red

Quoting Minesweeper:

But I would bet it's called Rush. What with the R and the red. <.<

it could be called Red, although that may be real stupid you have to remember, it's Capcom were talking about here, they have the right to do stupid things considering the many things they've done to megaman so far.

Posted by Minesweeper

*gives thread a kick* <.<

Capcom's Rockman ZX site has updated. It has new art and demo sprites, including the Guardian Forms. YAYZ!

[url=http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/main.html]Go look[/url]. The links are World of ZX, Models, Bosses, System, and Movie. The Bosses and Movie sections aren't up yet. When you click on one, use the MainMenu at the bottom to move around - it goes, from left to right, Main, World of ZX, Models, Bosses, System, and Movie. Use the SubMenu to switch between characters and info within the current subject.)

"World of ZX" - It talks about the world and some of the characters (basically, the old news), and includes some screenshots.

"Models" - A showcase for the Models, including the Guardian Forms and Model Z.

"Bosses" - Not available yet. =(

"System" - Displays the R.O.C.K System (Rebirth Of Crystalized Knowledge System). Click the link below Vent to switch to pics of Aile. Use the DS screen to show nifty animations of Vent's transformations into each Model, complete with heroic shout. ^.^;; Use the SubMenu to see more about the Guardian Forms.

"Movie" - Not available yet.

Thusfar, fairly spiffeh. ^.^

[quote=mega.man.network]ZX News At It's Finest
By Maverick-jin8 on Apr 21, 2006 08:40 pm in Miscellaneous News

You should probably head to the site [url=http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zx/]here[/url] first.
The top link brings you to the main site, while the bottom if just info about how Rockman ZX will be playable at the next EXE Event. Going to the top link brings you to a new page with 5 options, from top to bottom, World of ZX, Models, Bosses, System, and Movie. Unfortunately both the Boss and Movie pages are not up yet.
World of ZX is pretty much all of the site's old info, but with new art of Vent and Aile.
Models shows off all of the currently known models, including art of all 4 Guardian Forms, labled HX, FX, LX, and PX, for each of the guardians. There is also a page for Model Z, who also has new, and cooler looking art.
The final page available shows off sprites of all 6 forms. There is also an animation of Vent transforming into each of them on the DS screen on the right of the page. The other sub-option at the bottom of the page brings you to the abilities of each of the Guardian Armors. Model HX can Air Dash and do boss analysis, Model FX can apparently change the direction of it's bullets by drawing on the bottom screen, Model LX can swim and find items, and Model PX can find hidden passages and enemies in the dark.

News Credit: Atomic Fire

Posted by Zeta

GAAAAH I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH P-FORM!

Here's hoping for more info at E3.

EDIT: Can anyone make out what the boss symbol is? I've heard people say that it's a lowercase Sigma symbol.

Posted by Minesweeper

XD

It's too bad the Bosses section isn't up. T__T

Posted by CS Ryan

I'm hoping that there is a button- change option to cange the button setup. If there isn't, I'm screwed. My DS shoulder buttons are broken.

Posted by Zeta

Boss section is up. One angler fish-like boss.

And Prometheus and Pandora...?

So the villains in the game are all named after Greek mythological characters?

Posted by Minesweeper

=O I'll have to go check. <.< *camps out at the ZX site*

*EDIT* OMG, it is an angler, isn't it? XD

As for the names, I dunno. The only ones I can see thusfar whose names are based in Greek mythology are the two new ones. >.>

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]Boss section is up. One angler fish-like boss.

And Prometheus and Pandora...?
[IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/297/zx0he.png[/IMG]

So the villains in the game are all named after Greek mythological characters?

I'm going to ****ed if Promethus doesn't yeild some kind of fire ablility.

Posted by Zeta

And Pandora better have some magic box that opens up and shoots out all kinds of crazy shiznit, rite?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: And Pandora better have some magic box that opens up and shoots out all kinds of crazy shiznit, rite?

Nah, Thats Pandora's box. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

I think this is more of a series I'll get into. As much as its wierd Zero being a girl (I think, right?), its not so bad, being that Zero became my favorite character BEFORE I knew he was a boy, and thought he was a girl. =:eek:

I like the video music... And the music for the site (Are they the same? I haven't bothered rechecking the site). Does anyone think that the guardian forms resemble the guardians from MMZ1? Like phantom, Leviathan, Harpuia (what was her name? I forget...), and Fenrir (Im so sure if thats what they are actually supposed to be, since I haven't looked much into the series til stumbling upon the video at Gamespot.

Im glad a new series is coming out. I think the Megaman series would require some emotional reactions (Human emotions) in it, to make it deeper, somehow... = (

Heh, Minesweeper. I can't help but remember you by Zerostar. I've always loved your sprite comics.

Edit : Yeah, its obvious. Model FX = Fenrir X, Model PX = Phantom X, Model LX = Leviathan X, Model HX = Harpuia X. Im also starting to beleive that Model Z is not a girl. But it would not matter anyway, eh?

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting NightmareBassX]Nah, Thats Pandora's box. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
... ^^: I think this is more of a series I'll get into. As much as its wierd Zero being a girl (I think, right?), its not so bad, being that Zero became my favorite character BEFORE I knew he was a boy, and thought he was a girl. =:eek:
There's two main characters - Vent (the guy) and Aile (the girl), both of whom (I believe) can use the X Form, Z Form, and the Guardian Forms. I'm assuming the mysterious guy (yes, guy) in the Z-Form is Giroette.

I knew the X series Zero was a guy, but I thought his hair was a cape. ^^;

[quote]I like the video music... And the music for the site (Are they the same? I haven't bothered rechecking the site).
Music video? O_O I must've missed that. <.< I do like the music on the site, though. x3

[quote]Im glad a new series is coming out. I think the Megaman series would require some emotional reactions (Human emotions) in it, to make it deeper, somehow... = (
I'm not sure what you mean. O_o; Do you mean the characters need emotions? 'Cause the MegaMan games have always had emotional characters, starting right off the bat with Rock, from the classic series. He's always had conflicting feelings about fighting. <.<;

[quote]Heh, Minesweeper. I can't help but remember you by Zerostar. I've always loved your sprite comics.
T'anks. =^^=

[quote]Edit : Yeah, its obvious. Model FX = Fenrir X, Model PX = Phantom X, Model LX = Leviathan X, Model HX = Harpuia X. Im also starting to beleive that Model Z is not a girl. But it would not matter anyway, eh?

Yup, the Guardian forms are supposed to resemble the Guardians from Zero, though I'm not sure what the connection is. <.<; Form HX = Harpuia (who's a guy xD), Form FX = Fefnir, Form PX = the unfortunately short-lived Phantom, and Form LX = Leviathan (the only female in the original Guardian group). Again, the mysterious guy that seems to start off with the Z Form is Giroette, who's a guy. =)

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Minesweeper: Music video? O_O I must've missed that. <.< I do like the music on the site, though. x3

I'm not sure what you mean. O_o; Do you mean the characters need emotions? 'Cause the MegaMan games have always had emotional characters, starting right off the bat with Rock, from the classic series. He's always had conflicting feelings about fighting. <.<;

[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/megamanzx/media.html"]Enjoy.[/URL]
Go down to the "Latest Videos" selection. If you haven't seen this, you've missed out. =D

I mean more human like things. It always dulled me out, how the X series never really added any, Well human like interaction. Little fun fillers in the games. Sprite comics have to fill that gap, as does fan fictions.

Posted by Minesweeper

=O

ZOMG! Pretteh henshin sequences!! <3

*has died and gone to heaven* x3

[quote]I mean more human like things. It always dulled me out, how the X series never really added any, Well human like interaction. Little fun fillers in the games. Sprite comics have to fill that gap, as does fan fictions.
Well, that's true. <.< But then again, the X is infamous for it's spotty storyline upkeep and nearly complete lack of character information, so faulting them for missing an aspect entirely is kinda par-for-the-course. XD

Though, I kinda like that about the various Rockman series'. If they were all totally complete, through and through, where would that leave us fan-fiction writers and sprite comickers? High n' dry, that's where. XP We'd just play 'em and leave 'em. I think it makes 'em more involving and (dare I say it?) interactive when you can make the storylines for your favorite characters yourself. x3 And think of all the fan-tastic discussions that wouldn't have taken place if everything inthe Rockman universe was set up in pristine order! XD

Posted by Stalolin

That video makes me think this is a revival of the X series with Zero elements. =(

Posted by Minesweeper

Really? O.o I thought that if anything, it looks like a continuation of the Zero series, only with elements from the BN series. x3

Posted by Stalolin

The whole "ZOMG ROBOTS ATTACKING FOR UNKNOWN REASONS" is why it feels like the X series all over again.

Posted by Minesweeper

Ohhh. Okay, I see your point. ^^;;

Posted by Zeta

Whenever I think of Vent/Aile transforming I get an urge to yell "Go go Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!"

Posted by Minesweeper

Pretteh henshin sequence. x3 But I was thinking more along the lines of "Cross Fusion!", which was one of the contributing factors to the feeling of BN elements. ^^;

Or maybe I'm just obsessed. That's also a good possibility. <.<;;

Posted by Steve Urkel

I wonder what this has to do with original Mega Man? Does it tie in somehow?

Posted by Zeta

ZX takes place after the Zero series, which takes place after the X series, which takes place after the Classic/Original series.

Posted by Red

I was reading an article in my recent nintendo power that I recieved today, and read that cyber elves would be touch screen capable, which in my oppinion is pretty innovative and easy to use, you wouldnt have to press start to get to an elf just touch it and let it help you. ( wow you can't say much about Ds games without someone else being able to make a wise crack about it)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting NightmareBassX: [URL="http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/megamanzx/media.html"]Enjoy.[/URL]
Go down to the "Latest Videos" selection. If you haven't seen this, you've missed out. =D

Looks basically like the same game, just with new suits and stuff. Not necessarily a bad thing. Model HX looks totally sweet.

Posted by Pit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r51Qa4ZnVZk&search=MegamanZX

Posted by Zeta

About time there were some more Giant Met enemies.

Posted by Linko_16

Something just exploded... and it wasn't my brain.

Posted by NightmareBassX

"Don't hold back!"

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Im not gonna read like 6 pages so I'll post this. If this has been posted well...eh.

Rockman ZX is going to ship here in September, this year.
And in Japan July 6.[/COLOR]

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"]Im not gonna read like 6 pages so I'll post this. If this has been posted well...eh.

Rockman ZX is going to ship here in September, this year.
And in Japan July 6.[/COLOR]

You sir, Are a lazy bastard.

Posted by Zeta

There's some pretty fun stuff back there.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: There's some pretty fun stuff back there.

Like this!

Quoting Pit: But you is right nigga!

Hah!

Posted by Zeta

Sites been updated again. More bosses and stuff. Also a new (short) video.

****, when do we get an English version of the site? I don't have any idea what kind of animals the new bosses are supposed to be. :(

Posted by Minesweeper

Probably not for a little while yet. It's scheduled for release here in September, July in Japan. Since there's still work to be done yet on the Japanese version, English translations (at least, official ones) won't come out for a little bit. =)

Hmm... I'm gonna hafta go hunting to figure out what TFS and OIS stand for. XP

*EDIT* Woo! [url=http://www.atomic-fire.com/]Atomic Fire[/url] has lots of good newsbits. First off, "O.I.S." stands for Overload Invoke System, which brings out the maximum power of the Live Metal transformations. Whee. >w< More as I find it out. =D

*EDIT... again* More. =O "T.F.S." is the Technical Finish System, explained in the quote. There's info on Pandora and Prometheus, some abilities of the Live Metal transformations, and boss stuff. ^.^

[quote]Pandora: A mysterious girl who participates in actions with Prometheus. Usually she's docile and rarely shows emotion, but in times of battle she uses electric and ice attacks via two remote controlled options and makes sport of her enemies. Voiced by Shizuk Itou.

Prometheus: A mysterious warrior whose true nature is completely unknown. When he appears before Vent (Aile), he'll stand in their way countless times, as if testing their power. He exudes ambition from his piercing eyes to his fearless grin. He violently wields a large scythe and burns away his enemies with hellish fire. Voiced by Daisuke Kishio.

-Live Metal abilities-

By defeating a Forceroid twice, the Live Metal that comes from that Forceroid can be powered up, which results in a new charged shot.

Model HX's charged shot is Plasma Bit, an electric ball that flies in the direction of enemies. Powered up, it becomes the Plasma Cyclone, which creates a tornado.

Model FX's charged shot is Megaton Crash, which shoots large fireballs. Powered up, it becomes the Ground Break, which sends waves of fire along the ground.

Model LX's charged shot creates an ice chunk with the halberd that can be ridden on. Powered up, it produces an ice dragon that flies in the direction of enemies.

Model PX's charged shot fires a cross shaped shuriken that returns like a boomerang. When powered up, it allows you to create a barrier that blocks common enemy projectiles.

Each model is also shown an example of a special route that only that model can make it to by using its special abilities.

-Boss characters-

Luar the Abysroid: An enormous lantern fish type Forceroid that became stronger using the Live Metal Model L's data. Using the cute lure coming from her head she charms opponents into unprepardedness, then suddenly become violent and attack with her true, enormous form.

Stage: Lake at the snow mountain. Though faint, a rescue signal from a Guardian exploration party is discovered in Area F. A Forceroid reaction is also detected, and you must go to the rescue of the exploration party.

Fistreo the Predatoroid: A lion type Forceroid that became stronger using the Live Metal Model F's data. Calling himself "carnage," he lends his power to a certain plan for the sake of gaining strength to the end of his limits. He is uninterested in weak people.

Stage: Burning buildings. It's become clear that an Irregular troop is moving into an urban area. You must go to the city outskirts in order to save the people who were slow to escape.

-Technical Finish System-

In order to get the Live Metals you must defeat the bosses that posses them. If you strike a boss in the area it carries its Live Metal the boss will receive great damage, but the Live Metal will also become damaged, so you must avoid attacking the Live Metal as much as you can. This is the Technical Finish System.

When receiving a Live Metal, you'll get from a Lv 1 to a Lv 4 depending on the damage condition, and the higher the level the more charged attacked you can fire when you Double Rock On.

Also, even in the case you do receive a damaged Live Metal, if you repair it with E-Crystals you can recover its Lv. E-Crystals can be obtained when you're on missions and quests.

Posted by Minesweeper

M'kay, this is kinda embarassing, but... I can't see all the bosses on the ZX site. >.O; Just one green bird- or mantis-like one. >.< So, I don't know what the others look like. <.<; The animals I name are just guesses, except for Luar and Fistreo (or Fistleo, depending on who you ask).

The bosses::
Luar the Abysroid (lantern-fish)
Fistreo the Predatoroid (lion)
Hivolt the Raptoroid (the green bird/mantis?)
Purprill the Mandroid (dunno... mandrill, maybe? =O)
Hurricanu the Wolveroid (wolf, most likely)
Leganker the Gelroid (squid/octopus?)
Flammarl the Moleroid (hmm, just guessing, mole maybe? xP)
Protectus the Goaroid (no clue... <.<)

More in-depth stuff from Atomic Fire (I think everything I've been quoting has been translated right from the offical ZX site by Atomic Fire's staff and others). Includes info on the O.I.S.

[quote]-Boss Characters-

Hivolt the Raptoroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model H data. His legs, which are used as positron bits, are controlled via radio, and can send out phantasmagorical attacks from the air. Also, they are used as shields which are suspended around his actual body, and repel enemy attacks. He is voiced by Hiroshi Itou. His stage is Area E, where the Serpent Company's power facility is. A while ago this power plant was attacked by Irregulars, and no one has gone near it since.

Purprill the Mandroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model P data. He can turn his body into a giant shuriken. 10 years ago, he was the perpetrator of an Irregular attack that Vent's (Aile's) mother was involved in. He is voiced by Wataru Tagaki. His stage is Area H, the now deserted amusement park where an Irregular attack occured. Although neglected now, some of the attractions continue to move unmanned.

Hurricanu the Wolveroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model H data. She generates scythe-like energy waves on her neck, wrists, ankles and waist, with which she can produce tornados by spinning them at high speed, or generate vacuum waves. She is voiced by Hisoyo Yanai. Her stage is Area I, a facility with power failure in Outer. Multiple life reactions considered to be civilians captured by Irregulars were confirmed, and their rescue is ordered. (gender uncomfirmed)

Leganker the Gelroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model L data. He has a very aggressive character. He creates whirlpools with the screw his large body is equipped with to draw his pray near, and capture them in his fierce tentacles. He is voiced by Osamu Ryutani. His stage is Area J, a city in the sea. A Guardian data disk that was taken by someone is in transport on an undersea tunnel, and must be recaptured.

Flammarl the Moleroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model F data. Both of his armos are equipped with flame radiating and drill functions as well. Making use of his drills and small body he can move at high speeds through the ground, and is difficult to complement even with radar. He is voiced by Kouhei Fukuhara. His stage is Area K, the intermittent springs of the lava area. Informations has been received that a Forceroid carrying a Live Metal is commanding large scale excavation work, and the Live Metal must be recaptured.

Protectus the Goaroid: A Forceroid powered up with the Live Metal Model P data. The interior of his strong armor contains a nuclear missile of destructive firepower. Also, when he transforms into his complete defense form, hew can repel attacks from 360 degrees all around him. He is voiced by Keikou Sakai. His stage is Area L, an old laboratory facility. There is a high possibility that a clue related to Live Metals remains there, and the data recovery wull be saught.

-Overdrive Invoke System-

By overdriving the Live Metal's energy, you can perform skills which withdraw power to its maximum, beyond the original performance capabilities. When you invoke this system your attack power is doubled, and moreover the elemental attack effect corresponding to each model adds to your general attack. However, since Live Metal energy is consumed while this system is invoked, keep notice of the remaining energy and master the system!

Model HX OIS: With all your attacks, electrify the enemy.
Model FX OIS: Adds fire to the corresponding shots.
Model LX OIS: Completely freeze your enemies.
Model PX OIS: Invoking the Model PX's "Shadow Dash" you can pass right through the enemies.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, Pandora is hogging two elements? wtf?

Posted by Zeta

y halo thar, Hyleg Ourobockle.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Hyleg.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

Now... cameo, or in game?

Posted by Zeta

Cameo... Though I've heard a rumor that having a Zero game in the GBA slot will let you fight bosses from that game, so maybe boss remains will be scattered throughtout the game and they get resurrected when their game is in the slot.

Posted by Zeta

Once again double-posting and I do not care.

*Points to the list of Live Armors*
O for Omega?

Posted by Roxas23857

So that is what the game is going to be like?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Mao Zeta]Once again double-posting and I do not care.

[IMG]http://www.taleschannel.org/ZX/uporg437069.jpg[/IMG]
*Points to the list of Live Armors*
O for Omega?
couple of things are "wtf" about this. One, there are still Energy Crystals, Ciel made an alternative energy source than the crystals, so I don't really get that.

Also, 12 hours into the game and no Omega form? Are they just playing around or is that serious? 12+ hours of game time? Unless they don't need a weapon energy bar for the Omega form, that is.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You need to unlock it using Z3/Z4 carts, apparently. Or beat the game.

Quoted post: *spoilers*

After the mission in area M, keep on going right past the trans-server into area N, and at the bottom of the area you will see two doors, which will NOT open unless you have RMZ3/RMZ4 in your GBA slot(the game will give you and error message telling you to slot-in your GBA cartridge).

That being said, in each of the doors are four bosses from the 3rd and 4th Zero games, one for each element, and after you defeat all eight of them, go into the next room and you will receive your award: a mysterious stone in the form of Zero's head.

Go back to the mother ship and talk to the doctor in charge of the secret disks, and he will give you Model OX in exchange for the stone. Whether or not you can do this right after you obtain the stone is unsure, since I did this after I completed the game on a game-cleared file.

But yeah I gotta agree, Model OX rocks the heavens, it is one of the most versatile forms(since it can utilize all THREE elemental attacks) and is well worth the work

Might as well attach the move-list :P
Normal State: Triple-slash, charge slash, charge shot, etc. nothing much. Just like the good-old Zero days.
Powered-Up State(A button):
Charge slash is gone, but!
Up+slash: Shoryuken!(Fire elemental)
Down+Slash: Sonic Boom!(Elec elemental)
In Air+ Slash: Kuuenzan+ice-elemental slash waves(just like the one Omega does)!
Buster Shot: Every single one of 'em is FULLY CHARGED. Eat your heart out, X.
Down+Buster: Rakuhouha!!!(Earth Gaizer)
Oh, and might I add that Model OX's powered-up state is INFINITE(since OX does not have a weapons gauge), so you're basically invincible unless you get hit, in which case you just press the A button again to activate it. :p

Alright, this'll do for now, I'll post more goodies when I feel like it. ;)

Quoted post: Slot in Z3, and you get to fight four bosses from Z3.
Same goes for Z4.

So just beat Z3's four, go back and save, close DS, switch games, restart, pummel Z4's four, go to the room ahead, and voila, Model OX.

It's been confirmed that you can't use OX until after you beat the game, since the stupid doctor couldn't analyze the mysterious thing until after you beat the game, so yeah.

Oh, and another thing, it seems like you don't need the GBA games to get OX: just complete the game, load up cleared game file, go find Omega and beat him, and find your way back to the place where you get the stone(don't go anywhere else!), and it should be there.

I'll give this method a try in my Aile game, then give it full confirmation(might take a while, this game is not that easy, even by MMZ standards).

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vamp From where ever he got this stuff, probably GameFAQs][FONT=Book Antiqua]so you're basically invincible unless you get hit

wait what
[/FONT]

Posted by Zeta

Did some more lurking. The bosses from Z3 &4 are Schilt, Inarabbita, Mantisk, Flizzard, Lunaedge, Titanium, Eclair, and Mandrago.

Quoting Stalolin: One, there are still Energy Crystals, Ciel made an alternative energy source than the crystals, so I don't really get that.

It's like oil; there are other energy sources, but it's still being used.

[quote]wait what

OX powered up is apparently the definition of kick-***, but getting hit makes you go back to the normal OX. idk =/

Quoted post: wait what

just copy pasta from what I've seen from 4chan and Gamefaqs (lol reliable!) so idk.

Posted by Roxas23857

I don't get what is going on here!!

Posted by Zeta

Long story short: New MegaMan series has been made. You play a human that pulls a 'Power Rangers' and gains armor based on characters from the MegaMan Zero series.

I heard the game is exploration based, like Metroid. =3

Posted by Roxas23857

Really that sounds...weird but I'll try it.
----------
600th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Red

metroid style megaman game huh? sounds interesting.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Mr.Red: metroid style megaman game huh? sounds interesting.

Sounds AMAZING!

Quoted post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbvreYLnX4&search=rockman%20ZX
A "superplay", and its ****ing awesome. Shows some new tricks. Fight against Girouette?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ymOn7byMs&search=rockman%20ZX
Special DVD trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioz6FIGHoec&search=rockman%20ZX
Animu trailer. Clichés abound.

Pretty cool.

Posted by Minesweeper

Hey, parts of one of the levels looks like the opening stage from MMX. O.O And BEETANKS! Luv them Beetanks. >w<

I'm curious... will they change the voices for the North American release? *hopes not* >.<

I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that the Energy Crystals are actually for repairing the Live Metals, but I really don't know for certain - I could be imagining things. ^^; They get drained or damaged during use, methinks? I'm just sort of guessing, though. <.<;

*EDIT* Does anyone happen to have any idea who the voice actors are? Or where I can find a list of them? I'm kinda curious. Vent's voice sounds familiar. xP

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, Capcom of America better not mess this up like they did with Battle Network 6.

EDIT: And the X vs Zero music better play during that fight with Girouette.

Posted by Zeta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgui7NgZfw

Boss footage. Aile w/ZX vs Prometheus and Pandora.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvef_srB6kA vs Omega

Posted by Stalolin

WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT

Posted by Arcadios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaman_zx
September 12, is too long.:(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr.Nintendo:

Tubgirl claims yet another victim.