Ebay lot with the right games

Posted by tommyc

I just listed a really nice package (system and 18 games) on Ebay. I believe it will turn some heads. I don't know how to post the web site. However, it is listed under the user name 0821caudill

The item number is 8252450897

Check it out. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

It took a lot of time to put this set together. The unit is in superb conditon. It comes with original paper work, two controllers, all the original tv hookups, styrofoam box, zapper(light) gun, and original power supply.

Here is the BONUS part, and I do mean bonus. I believe this to be the best game selection ever offered with this clean of unit to boot.

1. Dragon warrior w/nintedo sleeve

2. Dragon Warrior II w/nintedo sleeve ***(COMPLETE SET)***

3.Dragon Warrior III w/nintedo sleeve & manual

4.Dragon Warrior IV w/nintedo sleeve

5.Legend of Zelda gold

6.Link(Zelda 2) gold ***(SET)***

7.Metroid yellow label ***(FIRST ISSUE)***

8.Wild gunman ***(RARE LIGHT GUN GAME)***

9.Donkey Kong Classics (TWO GAMES)

10. Tetris

11. Tetris 2 ***(SET)***

12. Super Mario/Duck Hunt

13. Super Mario

14. Super Mario 2

15. Super Mario 3

16. super Mario/Duck Hunt/ Track & Field ***(COOL SET)***

17. Dig Dug 2

18. Dr. Mario

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

Too bad you don't ship to Canada. I'd be really interested in bidding on that...........Oh well, you're right. It's a pretty nice setup.

Posted by tommyc

Thanks

I don't know if shipping to Canada would be a big deal. I might check into it. If it isn't a big deal, and the cost for shipping isn't too bad, I'll consider doing just that.

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

Quoting tommyc: Thanks

I don't know if shipping to Canada would be a big deal. I might check into it. If it isn't a big deal, and the cost for shipping isn't too bad, I'll consider doing just that.

Cool, let me know what you come up with.

Posted by fish2222

Its usually easy to ship to Canada, I do it quite often. You just have to pay a bit more to get it there normally. Even shipping overseas is easy, it just cost even more and you have to fill out customs forms. I do have a question. If this is the best game selection ever, why sell it? I really dont see anything there that I would play except the Mario and Zelda games, which I already have... Course, thats just my opinion.

Posted by tommyc

I can't change the shipping information. I guess it is because someone already placed a bid. However, if JannettyTheRocker will go to the Ebay listing, and email me a question asking if I would consider shipping to Canada, I can post both the Q & A.

This is kind of way around the rules. I will simply state that I am willing to ship for actual shipping cost. Thanks.