Advenged sevenfold

Posted by NFSMW6

this band is the best i love them

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They can play their instruments pretty well. Too bad the vocals and lyrics are utter ****.

Same with the actual members.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I dislike this band lots much.

Posted by Klarth

they're like metal
just not.

Posted by Richaod

I'm getting City Of Evil just to check it out, because I'm like that and I just have to download any albums that're hyped. So far I've skimmed through the first track and it seemed okay; there seemed to be some talent in the playing. I doubt that I'll take to it though.

Mike Portnoy is actually very fond of Avenged Sevenfold...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm getting City Of Evil just to check it out, because I'm like that and I just have to download any albums that're hyped. So far I've skimmed through the first track and it seemed okay; there seemed to be some talent in the playing. I doubt that I'll take to it though.

The album is fairly good if you can get past the vocals. But that's nearly impossible to do. They're horribly. The guy whines most of the time due to the fact that he can't hit any high notes anymore. It's not only hard to listen to, but you kinda feel bad for the band.

Posted by Shade

I thought the vocals were okay, myself.

Posted by Raptor

Based on the few songs I've heard, they just seem like another hard rock band taking advantage of what's trendy in the genre nowadays and operating under a formula. No wonder they're so popular.

Posted by Fragliche

I listened to their album "Waking the Fallen" today, hoping for a decent band. Jesus Christ. I listened to the title song, a few others and tried not to cringe. Then it came to "I Won't See You Tonight, Part I". Yeah, I kind of stopped listening to the whole album after four minutes into that song. It was quickly taken out of my computer and placed in a box with the rest of the CD's I own which I'm ashamed of. :>