Posted by xboxchamp

How Do I close a thread and reopen one

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You can't Only mods can.

Posted by xboxchamp

:beep: how do I do this?

What? Be a mod?

Don't worry about it, it clearly will never happen.

Plus, this isn't the place to ask for that type of help.

Posted by xboxchamp

Quoting Vampiro: You can't Only mods can.

How do you become one?

Posted by Klarth

lol

You put effort into accumulating a post count proportional to your ego. Happy?

Posted by Jesse Smith

You pay the Administartor $100,000 to buy the site! Then you become one!!! :D

Posted by Mystic Hero

Isn't there a thread on FAQ's on this or in The Rules thread? Meh I forget I haven't been here in a while. Everyone's advise will be pretty much the same: "be active, follow the rules, use proper grammer" yadda yadda yadda. So just do that and you should be good. But don't expect to be a mod over night, it takes a long time and liek Vamp said, you may never get a spot. Power isn't everything you know. :)

Posted by GameMiestro

To close a thread, simpily click the "Edit" button of your post and fill it with lots of spam and obscene pictures. Repeat if necessesary. To reopen it, well, Jesse explained that.

Posted by KoH

lmao nubbies.

MAKE ME A MOD!!! YEAH!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: You pay the Administartor $100,000 to buy the site! Then you become one!!! :D

HMM...I think I'm gonna go with the economical by creating my own :D

Posted by KoH

You will fail pathetically.

Truth

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH: You will fail pathetically.

Thanx for making me save some time dude :P

Posted by KoH

Just sayin' "brah." :(

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: You pay the Administartor $100,000 to buy the site! Then you become one!!! :D

Wait, you would sell the site for $100,000?! I'm looking at future ownership of quite a few valuable tracts of land around here. When I start generating millions in profits from Hawaii real estate a few years down the road, I'll get back to you on that. We'll just see who's richer by the time they hit 30.

Posted by higbvuyb

The default hotkey for closing/opening a thread is ALT+F4. The reason the actual button isn't there is because hyper ****ed up in fixing the skin.

Otherwise, you can hack Vgchat, by booting to a floppy with MS-DOS on it and typing Format C: at the command prompt, and typing 'Y' or pressing ENTER as appropriate.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

As long as Judge, Ant, Vampiro, and quite a few others still come here, VGC is nothing more then a small deserted plot with the chard remains of a burned down building. In other words, it's useless. I wouldn't pay more then $100 for it, if that.

Yeah, I heard this place went to **** when I left for awhile.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

this place went to **** 2 years ago.

Posted by Xero

To be honest, I agree linkman. You guys are the one who keep this place alive. Every new member never stays here fore X reason so as long as the oldest members are staying, this forum will stay alive...