Animal crossing DS friend codes

Posted by Suns_fan13

If anyone has a WIFI adaptor would u please give me ur friend code?? I'll give u mine!!!!

Posted by Suns_fan13

Does anyone have a friend code??

Posted by Suns_fan13

If u give me a ur friend code i will give u many animal crossing cheats

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

There is already a Friend Code exchange thread, called 'Nintendo WiFi Connection User Details', at the top of the page. Use that to put your friend code in, and see everyone else's.

Posted by MGamer

yeah go to that board. anyway mines in my sig

Posted by Colonel

Man, cheats are stupid.

Posted by casperbird

That dog won't let me out the gate of the town! Apparently I need a hotspot or something like that. Does anyone know how to get a friend code?

Posted by Colonel

Well my friend code for AC:WW is 2052-2205-0271.
Personal message me if you add me (and please add me i want to have peopel by the end of the day!)Can i have yours suns fan13?

To get your own AC:WW friend code you must first talk to copper and he will ask you if he may connect to Wi Fi (if you can't connect to the internet in the first place, you can't get a friend code. You need to connect to the internet, then you'll get your code.) he will then ask you if Nintendo may treat you to your very own friend code, agree with him and your code will apear on the screen.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

To get to a 'hotspot', just go to your nearest McDonalds and ask if they have 'wireless access'. If they do, then you'll be able to get out and go to other people's towns and things.

Posted by casperbird

Quoting casperbird: That dog won't let me out the gate of the town! Apparently I need a hotspot or something like that. Does anyone know how to get a friend code?

That's exactly what happened to me! Ok, bring your Nintendo DS and AC:WW game down to an EB game store. EB game stores are public hotspots. You can connect there. Or u can also get a USB thing that costs around $50 Australian, and use that. Then u can play at home. However, I went to an EB public hot spoy yesterday, and it wouldn't connect AC:WW for me. I think you have to wait for someone else to be trying to connect too. It's pretty limiting.