MADE

Posted by junior senior

My school is going to be on MADE tomorrow (monday) at 4:30 on MTV. Watch it!

Posted by Klarth

...no

Posted by Ant

OMG IS IT YOU!? WHAT ARE THEY "MADE" INTO!?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

what the hell is "made"?

Posted by Fate

That's pretty neat.

Posted by junior senior

1. Nope. Ethemmes is the girl's name.
2. skateboarder
3. [url]www.made.mtv.com[/url]

Posted by maian

Whoa, at first glance I thought this was a thread glorifying that show. And I was all "what"

Hmm, 'since I don't watch TV, I won't be seeing it. Regardless, that's interesting.

Posted by NFSMW6

im watching it right now are her parents that strick??? shes pretty hot

Posted by junior senior

hahahah yeah that was a really good eppisode, one of the best.

my friends were interviewed haha and when they were filming it my brother went up right into the camera and said "DONKEY PENIS"

you know when they took the picture of the boat? That's at my brother's work haha his boss came out screaming "GET THE **** OUT OF HERE" and they were all running away

Posted by maian

Heh, I saw like, 5 minutes of it. I was at my friend's house. (his sisters are always on the TV) We were picking up his PS2, when I remembered you posted this. The only part I saw was when she was, uh, skating, like at a park thing. Not much, at all. B) It was interesting, nonetheless, knowing that someone on VGC knew her.

...Wait, do you know her? >_>

Posted by junior senior

yeah dude she is the biggest whore ever now and when they stopped the camera and said "no boys" in the begining, that kid doesn't know who the hell she is.

Posted by Moogs

Being a skateboarder myself... how the hell did she get 13th place out of 22... she sucked.