ACWW question

Posted by Drewboy64

How come K.K. Slider didn't give me his new song? He gave me the one I already had and that I requested him to play.

Posted by Suns_fan13

u have to request a song he hasn't played yet.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Pssst, if you want to get more than one song every Saturday, make more residents and then delete them.:) Just for the people that don't like to wait a week to get a new tune. Since I have 3 residents I get 3 songs a week instead of 1. I'm just to lazy to make a fourth.

Posted by Colonel

I know own this game! I've been looking for it everywhere and i found it at the last place i would look ZELLERS!

Posted by Drewboy64

you can also ask not to request right? That will get you a new song right?

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Mystic Hero: Pssst, if you want to get more than one song every Saturday, make more residents and then delete them.:) Just for the people that don't like to wait a week to get a new tune. Since I have 3 residents I get 3 songs a week instead of 1. I'm just to lazy to make a fourth.

I Honestly don't think people would wait 1.4 Years to get EVERY SONG WITH ONE PERSON! =O
That's why I'm cheating and have 4 people. 1 being my main and the other 3 just there for K.K. =D

Posted by Drewboy64

or you could time travel. ****, 1.4 years. Ah well, I'll still be playing it then.

Posted by Colonel

Uh how do i get to other peoples towns with Wi Fi, does there gate have to be open? if i leave my gate open will it stay like that even if my game is shut off? Do they need to be online for me to get in there towns?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Dark Link: I Honestly don't think people would wait 1.4 Years to get EVERY SONG WITH ONE PERSON! =O
That's why I'm cheating and have 4 people. 1 being my main and the other 3 just there for K.K. =D

Having fouur peopel isn't really cheating. I jsut find it a better way for you to store the things you need. For instnace I have so much stuff in my inventory I need more people to put the rest in. I won't be able to get rid of some of it until my next house upgrade, but even I'm lazy about paying that morgage off.

.hack//: To get to other people's towns their gate must be open. Not only that but you need their friend code and they need yours. If you both don't have each others friend codes then you can't visit each other. Also, when ever you turn your game off the wifi connection is terminated and the gates are automatically closed.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting .hack//: Uh how do i get to other peoples towns with Wi Fi, does there gate have to be open? if i leave my gate open will it stay like that even if my game is shut off? Do they need to be online for me to get in there towns?

On wifi you have to have their friend code. Open your gates if you want them to come in and leave your twon to go to theirs.