RTS games for the pc

Posted by gOdOfWaR

which ones would you reccomend?

Posted by GameMiestro

Depends. If you want a fantastic single player, get the original Warcraft (I'm serious about this), or one of the Rise of Nations games. Warcraft III is also pretty good.

If you want a great map maker, get Starcraft, or possibly Command and Conquer (depends on your needs).

Posted by KoH

Age of Empires is fun. :)

Posted by GameMiestro

Yeah, but you cant blow up UFO's in it.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

i love c and c .starcraft didnt look to my sences .has anyone played the new star wars rts game?

Posted by GameMiestro

The new one? It's nice, but the battles just seem a bit... repetitive.

Posted by boomstick

Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War is pretty good, as well as Age Of Empires III.

Posted by Roger Smith

If you like something unique, get Black & White.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If you like something unique, get Black & White.

B&W has pretty much no RTS elements, and what little RTS elements B&W2 has is very basic.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Everyone should play Starcraft.

Posted by Xeal

C&C Redalert (:

Posted by gOdOfWaR

i had c&c redalert for the ps1. i have the new c&c genrals and warcraft3 but i only got 128mb of ram and my graphics card sucks major butt

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: B&W has pretty much no RTS elements, and what little RTS elements B&W2 has is very basic.

I really don't see how you can say that, is it because you can't draw a big square with the arrow? It may not have all the elements of an RTS, but I still found it to be a very enjoyable game.

Posted by Nighthawk

I would recommend Command an Conquer. Red Alert 2 is about 6 years old but is still fun to play today. And the newest one is Command and Conquer: Generals.