The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Posted by aeneas

I just finished the book before I watched the movie. That is not to say that I am not a seasoned veteran though. I read through all of the Chronicles of Narnia series when I was about 8. This movie was amazing! It followed the book very very closely. But it had to follow closely. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was less than a hundred pages.
I think that the child actors/actresses did an amazing job. I personally thought Lucy Pevensie was the best, however Edmund came in a close second at being the best. Susan was good, but not too featured in the film, just as in the book. Peter was very good as well, but it sort of felt about half way through the movie that Peter was being setup as being the next JTT if you know what I mean.
I honestly thought the animals would be tough to tackle, but I really think this movie nailed it. Talking animals from beavers to Lions to mystical creatures such as orcs and nymphs. The characters, especially the beavers were endearing and the wolves were very believable.

Posted by gOdOfWaR

HAHA some 12 yro got kicked out of the movies because she was making wierd sounds and noises(terrets:typo) i went to see it dont have anything to say on it

Posted by Dexter

I read all the books summer of 2004. I really liked them. The film was a great disappointment. I was really hoping for more. I suppose I shouldn't expect much from Andrew Adamson. The Shrek films were decent, but I don't think he can capture the magnificence of Narnia like I was hoping he may. King Kong was much better. That bug scene was amazing.

I would have enjoyed watching the film with that girl. That would be fun.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I wouldn't say the film was a great disappointment, but I was somewhat disappointed, nonetheless. Personally, I didn't think Lucy did a very good job. Probably the worst of the children, Edmund being the best. A different director would have been better, but the movie wasn't horrible.