Blog for 007 ninja

Posted by Klarth

007 ninja: hey
007 ninja: gayface mchomophobe
007 ninja: can you make me a blog poll in the mod board? O:-)
007 ninja: 007 ninja - TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS
007 ninja: and have ths subtext be, "CTU O'BRIAN"
fnool: mods?
007 ninja: me
007 ninja: and me only

I honestly don't see why not - It's just a blog, let him have one.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I don't think he's been banned for a while, so sure. :cool:

Posted by Ex-Linkman

no. I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Posted by Iris

The idea doesn't seem very good. :/

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linkman: no. I really shouldn't have to explain why.

obviously giving someone a blog will cause vgc to collapse and it will be a shame because an internet video game forum is obviously so susceptible to going to pot all just because some guy gets his own blog

SERIOUS BUSINESS, GUYS. SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Posted by Ant

I say no, because I'm a dickhead.

and I just don't like him :)

Posted by Shin-Ra

My reasoning is this: it doesn't matter and we're probably not going to ban him for a while.

So it doesn't matter, unless the very sight of his blog will hurt your little eyes. In which case, omg get over it. :(

Posted by Iris

Tell him to get a serious topic and stick to it, then I'll vote for it. We don't need anymore LiveJournals here. =X

Posted by Ant

Quoting Shin-Ra: unless the very sight of his blog will hurt your little eyes. In which case, omg get over it. :(

AHHHHHHHHHH! THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Iris: Tell him to get a serious topic and stick to it, then I'll vote for it. We don't need anymore LiveJournals here. =X

Would you rather him post his retarded topics in the main boards or his own blog? Because it's 007 Ninja, he's going to post it somewhere regardless.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Iris]Tell him to get a serious topic
Serious like Darkness Advanced
or Angelwing and Dark Bulb?
or Hyper and Majesty DO VGC?
or n00bies ~ all time high?
or even my own blog?

ummm

Posted by Shin-Ra

Dude, what's your problem? Blogs are serious business. I don't have to explain why. Seriously, because like, I just won't type it and I can't be made to do so.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Exactly, we don't need anymore blogs like that. Darkness Advance is just barely acceptible, and no offense to Lisa or Bulb, but that blog has to go. :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Linkman: Exactly, we don't need anymore blogs like that.

We don't need blogs period. I don't see what the big deal behind this one will be. If anything it'll encourage him to post there more often, and spare the main boards of his threads.

Seriously though, none of the blogs are needed. They're just additions to the forum that are easily looked over and made for the enjoyment of a select few users. It's not a big deal at all, so I don't see the reasoning behind denying him of a blog. I mean, half of the blogs are spam receptacles that could have ended up on the main board. How is this bad and why should anyone care?

Posted by Klarth

Hey, guys, I've been thinking about avatars. I guess we don't really need them, so how about we just get rid of them? I mean, we don't need them, right? Right?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

No, blogs aren't needed, neither is the reputation system. Point is Jesse wont get rid of them, even if we voted to. SO, we just deal with it being there as best we can.

Posted by Xenos

I've seen vote yes or didn't vote at all for other blogs--yet you feel so strong for this one. May it be... a personal vendetta. :eek:

Posted by maian

..I don't see why not. He had a blog before, and from what I remember, it was pretty active. Who cares what the blogs are, as long as someone has one? Just give it to him >_>

Posted by Iris

[quote=Shin-Ra]Would you rather him post his retarded topics in the main boards or his own blog? Because it's 007 Ninja, he's going to post it somewhere regardless.
There's already specified areas for crap posts. We don't need any more. If we have more forums that encourage spam posts, it's obviously going to leak into main boards.

Posted by Ant

Like a plague upon society?

Posted by Fate

The longer he stays out of good threads in places I post, the better. I say yes.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Iris]If we have more forums that encourage spam posts, it's obviously going to leak into main boards.
No offense, but what the **** kind of logic is that?

Posted by Kodachi

Wasn't that what happened with the wacko board?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: No offense, but what the **** kind of logic is that?

Da same logic that got rid of da wacko board. :( Except the wacko board did just that...generated just what we wanted, way more n00biez!!!! pze say you want da wacko board back!!! :D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I love how some of you get so uppity about people having blogs.

Sure, let him have it.

Posted by Pit

I vote yes. It's not a big deal, at all.

Posted by Kodachi

It's kind of a big deal because it practically grants him immunity from being banned.

Posted by Klarth

When was the last time he did something bannable?

Posted by Kodachi

007 making retarded posts/threads? Never.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh crud!! He's winning!! Intelligent members, unite!! Vote no for da n00bie geting a blog!!! Ack....how can I be agreeing with da intelligent members!! Some one, hit me with a hammer!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Kodachi]007 making retarded posts/threads? Never.
I guess he's the only person to ever do something as unholy and evil as that then!

He wins. Give it to him.

Posted by Hyper

yes. if we have to ban him, jesse'll demod him from it

right? :(

Posted by Fate

Think about it, you guys. If he confines himself to his own blog, we won't have to deal with him as much! >:}

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!! HOW can you dudes and dudets be on his side!!!!! Gah!!!! Quick, be The Judge and change ur vote!!! :D

Posted by Echo

I voted yes basically because of all the good reasons said before me.

He gets it after 10 yes votes, right?

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr...Then just pretend to debate about it for a few years!! :D

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kodachi: It's kind of a big deal because it practically grants him immunity from being banned.

He's never done anything to be banned. Last time he was, it was for some stupid reason. Wanting him to be banned and him doing something that warrants his ban is different.

Give him a blog and he'll keep his **** there. I mean last time he didn't keep his nonsense in his blog is because he was given a blog he couldn't mod, which just ruins the whole idea and makes it retarded.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

If it's that big a deal, just give him a blog. If we're lucky, maybe he will confine himself to it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: If it's that big a deal, just give him a blog.

But, but, but, then all the other n00bies will want a blog!!!

*Only makes post so I can say were still debating!! :D:D:D:D:D*

Posted by netman

Give him his blog already, Jesse

Posted by Klarth

TEN YES, FOUR NO. THAT'S MORE THAN TWO TO ONE.

Just grow up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: Give him his blog already, Jesse

er Super Mods arn't supposed 2 b on da side of da n00bies!!! :D:D:D:DD:

Posted by Klarth

So, this is the second blog you've given him where he's not actually a mod.

ugh, jesse, just ****ing give him what he wants

Posted by Jesse Smith

er he asked for a blog, and I gave him a blog!!! :D:D:D:D:D