Anal ****

Posted by The Punisher

You have to love this punchy band! Also I must say, Mr. Putnam is my hero. :)! Might as well just use this to talk about all the sideprojects as well.

Posted by NegativeTrend

So what exactly are the side projects of this novelty band. Gooch?

Posted by The Punisher

Well lets see, to be a ******* he made Imapled Northern MoonForest, wich is a knock-off acoustic black metal band. They have some of the funniest song tittles. If I had a link to the website I would send it, its pretty Kvlt man.

Posted by Porcupine

Pope isn't censored. :)

Posted by Shin-Ra

Dear lord they suck. Hard. But hey, they're funny as hell. I prefer Carnival in Coal and Crotchduster when it comes to comedic music though.

Posted by Richaod

I do prefer [url=http://inm.necrobation.org/]Impaled Northern Moonforest[/url].

Both bands have... interesting song titles, but musically they're pretty much a one-joke horse. Songs like 311 Sucks are entirely true though.

Posted by The Punisher

Yes! lol. Oh no, I never said they had any musical talent. Most of its open strings. ;) Still cant get enough of them... then with there acoustic album, with singing in falseto. Mhmmm.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting The Punisher: Yes! lol. Oh no, I never said they had any musical talent. Most of its open strings. ;) Still cant get enough of them... then with there acoustic album, with singing in falseto. Mhmmm.

Hah, I listened to five minutes of Picnic Of Love and declared it a waste of space on my hard drive. :)

Posted by -])arkSide-

"The Guy Who Shot His Kid Up With A.I.D.S. Is Awesome"
beautiful song...

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Richaod:
Both bands have... interesting song titles, but musically they're pretty much a one-joke horse. Songs like 311 Sucks are entirely true though.

Not unless the song is entirely about disspelling misconceptions that 311 sucks.