US Advent Children release date confirmed

Posted by Klarth

For those of you who haven't seen the fansubbed version yet:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMJG4Y/qid=1136756086/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-5271340-6044857?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

[quote]Availability: This title will be released on January 1, 2010. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Lol like I'm definately going to wait four years to buy it. Good thing I have it on CD. :)

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Preordered 8-)

NAH JAY KAY.

Posted by Ant

God ****, I wouldn't be surprised. Although I've seen it, I want the DVD ****it!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Ant: God ****, I wouldn't be surprised. Although I've seen it, I want the DVD ****it!

I'll give you a copy if you come visit.

Posted by Ant

English version...none of this japo crap.

Posted by brownoystercult

I could've swore it was the tenth of January 2006..

Posted by scylla

I asked an employer at gamestop if he knew when it was coming out and he told me it would be march 27'th.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Um, wtf? Are they making a while new movie or something? Why the hell is it taking 4 years?

Posted by brownoystercult

Its not going to.

Thats ridiculous, and by that time DVDs won't even be used. The Xbox 720 would also be released.

Posted by Klarth

More like Xbox Hueg.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Now with 50% more huegness?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

52%

Get your ****ing facts straight.

Posted by The Judge

And 3% better graphics.

And 0% better gameplay.

And all the games will be sequels of the games released on 360, which are mostly sequels anyways.

Posted by Ant

...cough.

UPDATE! The offical site says it comes out on April 25th now. Also interesting is that they are using the guy that is Cloud in the Kingdom Hearts game series. As for others, I've yet to have any idea of what they will be like, but I really hope they can get the voices done correctly. The Japanese voice acting was excellent, so here's hoping!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Meh, I'll be using the Jap language with subtitles anyways. So who cares.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll probably download a rip of hte american dvd to replace the original.

Still not gonna pay, though.