Fantasy Baseball

Posted by Al Borland

Welcome to the VGChat Fantasy Baseball league. All are welcome to join and it is free, but there is a minimum amount of teams able to join so join quick. Below is the information you need to register a team.

League ID:126993
League Password:12345
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

To join, click the link above and click on sign up now. Click join a custom league and type in the ID and Password provided above.

Posted by Mixhael

I'm definitely up for this.

Posted by Axis

Im not the biggest fan of baseball, but Im up for it. Besides, Im sure you need all the people you can get.

Posted by Momentum

I would most definatelly be up for it.

Later

Posted by Al Borland

Thats only about four teams, but I know there are a lot of baseball fans on this site so I'll set it up and hopefully more will join.

League ID:126993
League Password:12345

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black]A link to the site would be good for me.[/COLOR]

Posted by NorthEastGamer

Yes it would. Is it free or do we have to pay like all of the other fantasy sports?

Posted by Al Borland

Oops I meant to include that . It is free, but you need to be a yahoo member which is also free.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

From there go to sign up now, join a custom league, and type in the id and password I posted earlier.

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black]All right. I joined up. My team name is the Phantoms. Im working on my team avatar right now. I'll put a link in my signature to this thread so we can get people to join.[/COLOR]

Posted by NorthEastGamer

My team is the Hobos. Its stupid I know but I couldnt think of anything else.

Posted by Al Borland

For those of you who have joined remember to set up your pre-rankings for the draft. By the way who else has joined?

Posted by Mixhael

It's not letting me sign up :(. Keeps saying: "There was a problem:

Posted by Al Borland

I deleted the league that is why it doesn't work. I felt that we didn't have enough people signed up so I just got rid of it. Personally I'd rather not set up another but if somebody else wanted to set one up I would join.

Posted by Klarth

My team's called Winter Madness, but I submitted a load of fake crap on the form so now I can't remember my DoB. Sorry.