Guitar Hero

Posted by brownoystercult

Okay, so first things first. This game rocks. Best rhythm game ever. Here you can post anything relating to the game; how far you are, what song you're stuck on, what song you play most, e.t.c.

Secondly, if you have any questions relating to the game, feel free to ask me.

Third, if you're here to say: "Oh this game sucks, go play a real guitar."
Get the **** out of my thread.

Posted by Stalolin

Dig this game. Haven't played much of it but it's fun.

Even though it doesn't really make you feel like a musician.

Posted by Arczu

Son of a string, I can't find this game. I heard it was nothing but ecxellent, but sweet hell it's rare here.

I wish I had known when it was out, because I would have bought it pronto. But seriously, how fun is it?

On a scale of one to ten? Ten.

I've also heard that Red Octane has stopped making copies of the game, so tough luck.

You can try the Red Octanes website though: [url]www.redoctane.com[/url]

Posted by Shin-Ra

This game rules. Seriously. I'd buy it if it was cheaper, but instead I'll go to my cousin's house and play his copy. Really good game though, I put it along side Taiko Drum Master for a comparable fun factor.

Posted by ChrisZeroX

i heard the second one is coming out this month :) so maybe people DO have some luck....just not with the first one.

..second one?

I haven't heard of a Guitar Hero sequel..perhaps you're talking about the game with the dancepad?

EDIT:: This would be a godsend: http://redoctane.com/gh-multibundle-cherry.html

I too, have two controllers but I bought the extra seperately. The above link is a great deal.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Or if you'd really like to get a copy of the game, try ebay.

I haven't heard about this game, although it does sound interesting. But I think I'll stick with the music programs I have now.

Posted by Xeal

I wish it was avaible here in Sweden..

Posted by The Punisher

Souns fun... i need a bass hero ;).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: i heard the second one is coming out this month

Why would a sequel come out a couple months after the first?

Anyways, the game was fun, didn't hold my interest for as long as I expected, though.

Posted by The Punisher

Didnt like a bunch of DDR games come out at the same time? Maybe they expected this to be a hit like DDR was.

Posted by Darkbackward

Apparently a sequel is planned this year.

I wish they revamp the tutorial and give us some more simulation options.

Quoting Darkbackward: Apparently a sequel is planned this year.

Source please.
If anything I would expect it to be on the PS3. It would be such a great launch title..

Punisher: They expected that the game wouldn't sell. That's the reason why the game is so limited.

AW: Ebay isn't *as* reliable.

Posted by bdiddy307

I need help with expert Cowboys from Hell, and eventually Bark at the Moon. Does anyone know how to get through these two songs? In Cowboys from Hell I can only get like 12% done, except one time I got to 74%. Any ideas?

Posted by basterd

I don't like this game very much,at gamestop and EB and bestbuy they put them buy the doors and you can't get in cause all these fat f*cks think there so cool,I think the controller could be altered.

Posted by bazariah

i bought this game two days ago (english release date) and i must say it's deffo one of the best ps2 games around.. allthough the fingers kind of hurt after time but it definetly has the uber cool fun factor

Posted by basterd

the only reason why I would buy this would be to play anthrax or zakk wylde, and I already have all the cd's and no how to play them already. HAs anyone seen the new thing they got out no,bass something,I would buy it because I like techno and trance but it's $60