What are your sleeping habits?

Posted by scylla

I tend to snore.

Posted by Ant

You forgot talking. Which I sometimes do.

And I snore when I sleep on my back. Otherwise, I don't...cause I normally sleep on my side...right side to be exact.

Posted by Klarth

I don't snore, but more often than not I wake up on my face.

Posted by Ch

Once every two months or so I wake up to find the lower part of my face engulfed in a pool of drool. But that doesn't happen a lot. Other than that I don't do anything else. I sleep peacefully :)

Posted by NegativeTrend

Apart from snoring I sometimes have full conversations with people while I'm sleeping.

Posted by GameMiestro

None of the above.

Posted by mis0

I'm told I hum and talk lightly in my sleep, sometimes. It's usually when I have very vivid dreams, I guess.

Posted by Pit

Nocturnal Emissions.

Posted by Shade

^That.

Posted by Speedfreak

I drool. Hell, I drool before I get to sleep.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I randomly punch midgets when I sleep.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=MetalVox~55]I randomly punch midgets when I sleep.

Lol.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting MetalVox~55: I randomly punch midgets when I sleep.

That was one of the stupidest jokes I've ever seen.

Anyways, according to the accounts of several people (roughly 4), I sit up and speak in tongues while asleep.

Posted by Shade

Okay, Regan Teresa.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I [LIST]
[*]sleepwalk
[*]grind my teeth
[*]sleep talk(or yell i've been told)
[/LIST]

Posted by Zeta

No sleeping habits, as far as I know, but it takes me about 2 fuxing hours to get to sleep once I lie down.

Posted by Hammered On

Toss and turn like a mofo.

Posted by Crazy K

I been told I sleep walk and Sleep talk.

Posted by NES Queen

i drool, and aparently i snore. found this out when my friend matt and i shared a bed and he told me i kept him up all night with my snoring. he thought i was dieing cause it was so loud.

and after i've been drinking i talk in my sleep too. freaked my roomie out in college one night cause she was talking to our friend and i passed out before them. i joined in on the conversation aparently but wasnt even saying anything related to what they were talking about. "dont forget about the library key. no, you have to remember it." very odd.....

Posted by chec

i attempt to murder my siblings in my sleep, that is until they started making me sleep in the vault. for every night i say i love my brothers and sisters i get one feather from my favorite pillow and every feather makes a diffrence on a hard concrete floor

Posted by Porcupine

I've had no complaints about my sleeping habits, so I'm going to assume there's nothing icky and/or annoying.

Posted by KoH

I used to sleep walk and did so with great proficiency. Why, on one occasion I even mastered the ability to walk up and down stairs in a complete sleeping stupor. Lately, I just breathe heavier than normal and toss around on my bed. And if it's a wet dream, I toss and turn.

Posted by scylla

I've been told that people can hear my snoring over 2 rooms away in a 3 bedroom house! They claim that not even shutting their doors really helps that much to block it out either! And over 15 people told me something along these lines about my snoring.

Posted by Xenos

I tend to kick a lot for some reason and toss and turn. Though my mom once said that she heard me muttering in my sleep something about homework.

Posted by The Judge

I told you you were obsessed with schoolwork. You dream about doing your homework. Freaky.

Posted by LinkTetra

....Sleep? What is sleep? :P

Posted by Nickd009

I find a wet spot of drool on my pillow every once in while, lol