Aloha! Wondering about..

Posted by pedal_file

What good FPS online game I should get?

It can't take too much ram or stuff required. I just tried playing AA but it in order to have it go smooth offline you have to have at least 512 MB of ram. I just can't upgrade my computer that much. not a big enough power supply for good graphics card.

Would counter strike: condition zero be a good choice? thanks

Posted by KoH

Well, my question is why the hell you gave me bad rep. I don't care all that much, just a surprise to see some punk kid out there making an *ss of himself to people he doesn't know.

Your answer would be: CS: CZ is an excellent choice. My suggestion: Upgrade your computer and buy Source.

Posted by GameMiestro

Unreal (an older version) is always a good choice.

Posted by Arczu

If I remember well, Quake 2 didn't need a lot to run, and there were TONNES of cool mods you could play. You could give that a try. I got it for like... $8.

Posted by pedal_file

Quoting KoH: Well, my question is why the hell you gave me bad rep. I don't care all that much, just a surprise to see some punk kid out there making an *ss of himself to people he doesn't know.

Your answer would be: CS: CZ is an excellent choice. My suggestion: Upgrade your computer and buy Source.

If I gave you bad rep, it was an accident. You were the person responding to someone who wanted a wall hack right? I meant to give you good rep for that, not bad.

Posted by KoH

[quote=pedal_file]If I gave you bad rep, it was an accident. You were the person responding to someone who wanted a wall hack right? I meant to give you good rep for that, not bad.

Oooh groovy then. No harm done.

Posted by pedal_file

Quoting KoH: Oooh groovy then. No harm done.

werd.

So about CS: Source, I read the requirements and it shouldn't be too expensive to meet the reccomended requirements.

I could easily get the ram, but I was wondering about the direct X thing. When it says directx level 9 graphic card, is it actually talking about a graphic card, or just the version of direct x?