Bad Stuff

Posted by tiger93

I wish to suggust a new rule. Anybody who puts sexual stuff, bad words, or any innopropiate stuff should have a warning the first time. banned for a week for the second time, and the 3rd time banned three weeks. If you do it anymore times it will result in a life-time ban. Any comments. Please show this to the people who run this place, and I belive this will show good examples expeccially the people who have parental block. Thank you.

Posted by Zeta

SOCCER MOM ALERT!

Posted by ExoXile

That you put this in Off-Topic just screams "Lol

Posted by Kodachi

tiger, I suggest you learn how to read. Should I make a SUGGESTION in the "Board Help, SUGGESTIONS, and Complaints" board, or should I put it in off topic? That's a brain buster. I certainly don't want to take suggestions from someone someone who knows nothing about this board, and nothing about this community. Thanks.

Posted by sabre

This isn't sesame street, this is a discussion board. This is how some people choose to just hang out, and while I agree that there are lines which shouldn't really be crossed, the ones you have suggested are a bit limiting. It would be wonderful if people would all speak cleanly, but we all lapse into using cuss words from time to time, and we're not looking to create such a restrictive atmosphere. The average age here is about eighteen, and you're not technically allowed to be on here unless you're thirteen or over. I think by the age of thirteen you should be mature enough not to have a fit every time someone says a bad word or makes a reference to sex.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Sabredog: The average age here is about eighteen,

Leeeeet's do the tiiiime warp agaaiiin!

Posted by sabre

It's somewhere between sixteen and nineteen, I don't know.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm sixteen :cool2:

Posted by GameMiestro

The classic answer to all complaints- if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Posted by Stalolin

Where's Draxamus? Have him post that avatar he had.

Posted by Ant

Has anyone noticed the one he has now...even I thought that was crossing the line...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]Has anyone noticed the one he has now...even I thought that was crossing the line...

HAS ANYONE NOTICED YOUR SIGNATURE

Posted by Ant

Yeah, but it's censored ;o

Posted by The Judge

It's just two rubbing bushes. What's the big deal?

Posted by Slade

You mean the necrophilia? It's funny stuff.

So is lesbian sex.

If you don't want your kids thinking one of the above things, then you might want to put an internet-wide ban on your computer.

[quote=The Judge]It's just two rubbing bushes. What's the big deal?
Yeah, that's right! Don't worry mom, at least your kids won't get pregnant if they are influenced by his sig!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Ant: Has anyone noticed the one he has now...even I thought that was crossing the line...

I think you'd approve if it were in anime form. ;) Seriously though, thanks for pointing that out.

Posted by The Judge

This forum doesn't need to be G-rated. Thank you all for proving me right in my continuing war against Netman. I'll be using this thread as referrence.

Posted by netman

I cant believe how immature you are, it really boggles the mind.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I always used to warn first, permaban on second offence. You've all gone soft.