GTA San Andreas

Posted by Zack_Neff

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Talk about it. If ya need help, ask. Tell me what your CJ is wearing or what you think the most pimped out outfit is. Tell me what percentage you have finished. Post any cool things you encounter that is wierd or things to do for fun when you are board like fly around in jetpack. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Yellow]One time i was flying around jetpack and i got stuck in a building that you arent soppeded to be able to go in and i had to restart my PS2 to get out. Another time i was driving around and a plane just suddenly crashed about two blocks away from me, the wired thing is that it has happend 3 times now, and i didnt shoot it or anything, it just crashed.[/COLOR]

Posted by Nemesis

Ok, this is why you have a -37, the GTA:SA fad is passed. Its a great game and everything but the topic is dead....and change your profile....it shouldn't say newbie, its a large give away

Posted by a person with nothing

Dont give him tips, he's a retard and will stay a retard

Posted by PerpetualAngst

To stay on topic, I saw bigfoot near mount chiliad, and several times saw will smith on the streets. ( I coudlve sworn it was him!)

Posted by Nemesis

one time I heard CJ fart

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

GTA:SA hasn't 'passed'. Video games that were made before you were born are still being discussed. That's the point of a message board. I'm sure if I owned SA, then I would gladly discuss it. It sounds quite interesting.

Posted by PerpetualAngst

Quoting Auron: one time I heard CJ fart

I'm sure that was your dad.

Posted by Zack_Neff

first of all i dont care about my tag saying newb... i mean who cares about profile in these sites? just a bunch of web geeks and fat poeple who sit around and play computer and PS2 all day. second of all i dont care about my rep bacause poeple are disagreeing with me just because everyone else is, im very serious about that.... one of the disagrees says "bandwagon" under reason. does that not tell you that poeple are just trying to get my rep as low as possible? i dont give a crap about my rep. infact you should disagree with me because i will earn a reputation of the worst rep in whole vg chat, and i dont care... im making some of the best and most succesful posts in ps section and thats all that matters, views amd reply's

Posted by Nemesis

Quoting PerpetualAngst: To stay on topic, I saw bigfoot near mount chiliad, and several times saw will smith on the streets. ( I coudlve sworn it was him!)

Tell me more!

and for the record I never de-repped you

Posted by Ch

Bigfoot? Really? I did not know San Andreas had these tiny little extras and tidbits.

Posted by joshua valle_1

di just beat the game and i have 100 % but now i am bored because i need a nother game to beat any sugestionsn

Posted by Ch

Hey, anyone els know anymore easter eggs about this game? I've been searching for BigFoot for a while near the base of Mt. Chillad and near the wittness protection cabin where you had to go in the first badlands mission. help?

Posted by Crazy K

I never knew about a big foot in the game. Maybe a statue or something. I never seen him in the game so I doubt he is in there, but who knows.

Posted by Ch

And I also keep hearing about this thing that if you go inside CJ's house at midnight you can see Carl's mom's ghost floating around. wonder if thats a fake too.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Crazy K: I never knew about a big foot in the game. Maybe a statue or something. I never seen him in the game so I doubt he is in there, but who knows.

You are correct. It was a rumor that was spread on the net. In the recent issues of EGM people have been posting fake images of seeing Bigfoot. He is not in the game as the person that strated the rumor on the message board said he was joking.

User 245, That is also a false rumor that was started. But I have a link for some of the easter eggs in the game. http://cheats.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3137488&did=2

Posted by a person with nothing

when i was riding my bike in las venturas a stunt plane just came crashing down and exploded right on my bike. i was then killed.

Posted by Animec

Weather bigfoot is real or not is debatable you can see the ghost of cjs mom (even know for some odd reason she looks like a white male cowboy) but maybe cjs mom was a male cowboy any the ghost glendales and the aliens are true. to find the aleins go to torenos or the little probe in and you will find a map with marked of locations where you can find aliens and in all or most (im not sure) theres a beat up glendale. And if you want to see pictures of cjs mom as a amle cowboy go to [url]www.grandtheftautocentral.tk[/url] and go in the secrets section it tells you all about it.

Posted by sandspider

theres a really high round building with spikes on in front of all saints hospital go to it and walk in to the marker climb the stairs onto the helipad take the backpack thats a parachute run and jump of the edge then press circle your now parachuting. its great make sure not to press triangle or crash into a building.

Posted by Blaegar

I jumped off that building to but i didn't pull the parachute and somehow CJ survived but with full health but as soon as a car hit me on the freeway i died instantly. Strang eglitch i suppose

Posted by sandspider

no theres a thingy like a cheat where if you keep on jumping when you fal off somewhere high it doesnt take away all the health

Posted by sparky2004

Quoting Zack_Neff: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Talk about it. If ya need help, ask. Tell me what your CJ is wearing or what you think the most pimped out outfit is. Tell me what percentage you have finished. Post any cool things you encounter that is wierd or things to do for fun when you are board like fly around in jetpack. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Yellow]One time i was flying around jetpack and i got stuck in a building that you arent soppeded to be able to go in and i had to restart my PS2 to get out. Another time i was driving around and a plane just suddenly crashed about two blocks away from me, the wired thing is that it has happend 3 times now, and i didnt shoot it or anything, it just crashed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= Blue] GTA San Andreas is a great game.... I am wondering when and where the next GTA will go and when it will come out! Apparantly it will either be GTA London, GTA Tokyo or GTA Bosnia! lol! [/COLOR]

Posted by sparky2004

Quoting Zack_Neff: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Talk about it. If ya need help, ask. Tell me what your CJ is wearing or what you think the most pimped out outfit is. Tell me what percentage you have finished. Post any cool things you encounter that is wierd or things to do for fun when you are board like fly around in jetpack. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

GTA is a very good game! Does anyone know what is going to happen next? Apparantly, GTA will be moving to Tokyo or Japan or in London!

Posted by sparky2004

[COLOR=Yellow] GTA is a very good game! Does anyone know what is going to happen next? Apparantly, GTA will be moving to Tokyo or Japan or in London! [/COLOR]

Posted by sparky2004

[COLOR=Yellow] GTA San Andreas is a very good game... I was wondering when the next GTA is going to come out? And What the game is going to be based from... Apparently GTA will be in London, Tokyo or Japan and even Bosnia!!!! :P .[/COLOR]

Posted by brownoystercult

I do believe that the next GTA game is for the PSP. A remake of GTA III

Posted by sparky2004

Thank You....

So it is coming out on PSP, and when and where will it be based?

Posted by Ch

As the poster above you said, it will be a remake of GTA III. GTA III takes place in Liberty City, which is loosely based on New York City. The time period of the game was set in the present.

Posted by F4Z

[center]***ENDING SPOLIER ***[/center]

I have finished sanandreas the last ission end of the line where you kill smoke in his coke factory (drugs).

EDIT: Although it's a bit late for a few of you, I've edited his post so that you have to highlight the text in order to see the spoiler.

Posted by sandspider

Quoting F4Z: I have finished sanandreas the last ission end of the line where you kill smoke in his coke factory (drugs).
thank you very much you have now ruined the story-line for me so **** off

Posted by Crazy K

Thats not the entire last mission though, you have to do more after you kill smoke. What I mean is that after you kill smoke the mission is not over yet.

Posted by SuperGoku90

Hey I need some cheat codes for the more money cheat and guns cheat and evrything else lol my cj is aslome plz write bac

Posted by sandspider

im really sorry i found out about that mission anyway

*****highlite if you want to see ending****
[COLOR=DimGray]frank tenpenny drives of bridge and dies[/COLOR]

Posted by infernolism

game not bad in da game i left it on for lik 15 cuz i needed to ****,well wat happen is he started to check out da hot girls dat r surrounding him.......i thought it was kool

Posted by sandspider

that was dodgy today i was doing a vigilante mission on cop motorbike and in front of the driving stadium was a cop car half way in the ground i turned around again and it was ok maybe a glitch

***********Bigfoot near mnt. chilliad is definetly not true***********

:bangbang: *oscar*

Posted by kaseyrocks

on psp it will be placed in san andreas and the is supposeto be a movie on it in 2011

Posted by sandspider

actually its in liberty city the name LIBERTY CITIE STORIES gives that away a little and u play as some bloke called tommy viacrapono or summing like dat but i havent heard about a movie

Posted by sandspider

Quoting sandspider: thank you very much you have now ruined the story-line for me so **** off
yeah but i saw it before he edited it and u didnt have to highlite it dumbass

Posted by EggplantWizzard

^wow

One time I was on top of a cliff sniping cars on the highway. There was some wrecks and cars blew up. Anyway this lone negro started walking casually away from the flaming wreckage. He started to walk towards me climbing the steep cliff at an alarming rate. I started unloading my AR-15 on his bitchass but he wouldn't die. I quickly stopped firing, I wanted to see what would become of this guy. He just took his leisurely time and started closing in on a nearby hick town (forget which one). When he got to a sidewalk he engaged in a conversation with the first chick he met. Everything was normal but when it ended they went right into another conversation. After a few times I decided this bitch has had it. BAM dead, so he loses interest in talking to a corpse and moves on. A few minutes later he shoots the shit with someone else and thus begins another social loop, so I decide to shoot both them shits. True story.

There's one I haven't tested but it's in several FAQs. You go to the Driving School, go inside where ppl are standing in line, two ppl (one may be one of your gfs or another chick in line I can't remember). Well they get in a convo with some dude, once that happens run out the nearest door and get on the roof. Look in a certain direction and that guy in said convo will literally fall from the sky and go SPLAT. This may not be 100% accurate but it's similar.

Posted by sandspider

wicked aiiiiiii

Posted by The Punisher

Ill have to try that out. Anyways, I might be getting a PSP if a Grand Theft Auto game is going to be released on it.

Posted by sandspider

wicked what i just did i went inside area 69 and got 5 wanted stars i got onto a tower and blew up 3 helicopters i then got 6 stars and lasted 5hours 23 mins game time tanks were shooting me and when i blew 1 up a bit flew off it and hit me then a helicopter shot me down oh well it was fun while it lasted.

*****THIS IS DEFINETLY TRUE O THE PSP THERE MAKING GTA:LIBERTY CITY STORIES AND THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A BLOKE CALLED TONY VIACRAPONO GOT THIS FROM OFFICIAL PS2 MAGAZINE*****

Posted by Foxworthy12

Personnaly i dont really like GTa San Andreas. I just dont think that it has a deep enough plot line. I mean comeone. How does an average person get a rocket launcher. But seriously, it has no point to it except to kill random things.