The Sims 2: Cheats & Question

Posted by casperbird

Here are some cheats 4 The Sims 2.

motherlode - get $50,000
move_objects on - enables you to move objects that usually can't be moved
boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true - when you hold shift and click on something, you will be able to do cool stuff
intprop censorgridsize 0 - takes off the blurry thing when your sim uses a bath, shower or toilet.

DEBUG MODE - Open the cheat menu by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C, then entering the following: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
(do this while creating a sim)

While in Create-a-Sim mode, press Shift + N (after typing in the cheat) before creating your first sime to enable skintones, clothes, and hairstyles that would normally be used be used only by NPCs. Press Shift + M to disable it.

P.S - Does anyone know how 2 get twins???

Posted by Lord of Spam

Twins would just be a very low probability of happening. I'm sure there would be a way to do it in character creation (just choose the same values for everything) but as for actualyl breeding sims to get twins, the chances of it happening are exceedingly low, if possible at all.

Also, using cheats can lead to some nasty side affects. Though why some onbe would want to play a game that simulates real life instead of actually living a real life is beyond me anyway.

Posted by casperbird

Yeah I agree. The Sims would probably interest people who don't like to use cheats cause it's a real life game.

Thanx 4 the tips on Twins 2. There's a cheats I know of to make the chance higher of getting twins. It's chanceoftwins100 or twinsr2cute but they don't seem 2 work on my game. I've also heard that you can download this thing from a sims site which allows you 2 choose when your sims gives birth whether it will be twins or not. I don't really want 2 download it though.

Posted by Azusa

[quote=casperbird]
P.S - Does anyone know how 2 get twins???

From what I remember, there should be a 20% chance that a pregnant sim will have twins. I recall only getting twins twice in the relatively brief time that I played the game, so I wouldn't count on it happening much.
It was a fun game, though. I know I'm not going to kill my real life relatives and turn them into zombies anytime soon, so the Sims is a good outlet for the absurd. The only problem with the game was how addictive it can get, and how time consuming it can become. I haven't had enough time to barely look at video games lately, much less get into the Sims again. But still, good times.

Posted by casperbird

lol. Yeah the sims is addictive! I've never had twins so that's why I want 2 know how 2 get them. It would be so cute to get two identical babies. But like you said the chance of getting them isn't high. At the moment I'm into making stories with the pictures I take of my sims.

Posted by Nighthawk

I got twins the very first time i made kids on sims 2. I havetn got around to it again though so i dont know what the chances are.

Posted by gamer halo

all the cheats i was going to tell he already told that suck little bastard im playing

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]I know I'm not going to kill my real life relatives and turn them into zombies anytime soon

Yeah, you only do that to guys:cookie:

Posted by Colonel

i HATE all cheats and walkthroughs. totally ruins the gaming expirence.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not really. If you're the type that opens the game, puts it in, then opens the guidebook, then yeah, its lame. But if you're stuck on something with no signs of being able to beat it, or if you've already beaten the game, I dont see any reason not to.