Nintendogs- your dogs

Posted by casperbird

I love the puppies on Nintendogs. They're so cute. I was just wondering what breeds other owners have and what you call your dogs.

Posted by junior senior

Beagle with no white spot in between eyes - Male, Midnite
Beagle with white spot in between eyes - Female, Bonzo
Dalmatian with no big eyes - Male, Ginger

I have to stop naming my dogs after drummers..

Posted by Colonel

Dark coated beagle-Male-Petey
Dark coated Husky with white face-Female-Ghost

Posted by VicE

Minature Pinscher - black - male - Buster
Shiba Inu - red - female - Dizzy

yey

Posted by casperbird

I have a labrador Retriever (that orangy-whity colour) called Sandy.
I also have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (white with the brown patches around eyes) called Bonza

P.S. Junior Senior, I read that you have a dalmation. I really, really want that dog so much! Where did you find the fireman's hat on a walk? Do you know whether it's in the same place all the time or does it change?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Golden - Taina
Husky - Kodi
Dachshund - Dax
Beagle - Shiloh

Posted by junior senior

Quoting casperbird: I have a labrador Retriever (that orangy-whity colour) called Sandy.
I also have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (white with the brown patches around eyes) called Bonza

P.S. Junior Senior, I read that you have a dalmation. I really, really want that dog so much! Where did you find the fireman's hat on a walk? Do you know whether it's in the same place all the time or does it change?

uh, it was going right up near the park on the right side. But the odds are totally random.

Posted by Colonel

Ok, what are those blue dots on the map when your out on your walk. I know the apear when you dog pees but whast the perpose. Sometimes the blue dots are flashing. Does anyone know.

Posted by junior senior

it indicates whether the dog you meet on the walk will be friendly, and I think they'll fight or something.

Posted by Drewboy64

King Charles Spanial - brown - female - Kirby.

I was thinking of getting a husky, but I realize I couldn't manage both, what with Animal Crossing and all.

Posted by casperbird

To have more than 3 dogs, put 1 or 2 in the Dog Hotel and then buy a new dog. You can change them round and have another of your dogs in the hotel and take one out. You might already know this tip though.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I've got a black male Yorkie called Brandon, a white-grey male husky called Ghost, and a female golden retriever (not that reddish-colour, either, proper golden) called Bonnie.

If the blue spots flash, it means that the question mark you've come into is a dog and not an item. The closer the spots are and the more of them there are, the more likely the dog is to be unfriendly.

Posted by casperbird

What kind of things make a dog unfriendly? Do they just bark alot?

Posted by junior senior

well, before you buy the dog it usually says so in the description of the dog.

Posted by casperbird

Yeah I usually buy dogs that seem to have a friendly description.

Posted by Munchlax

My dog, Biendeo, is a brown, male Chihuahua. I don't have any other dogs.

Posted by Munchlax

Anyone know what sound you have to hear in order to get the Jack Russle Terrier Book on your next walk?

Posted by Munchlax

Anyone know what sound you have to hear in order to get the Jack Russle Terrier Book on your next walk?

Posted by Munchlax

I have unlocked 15 dogs.

Posted by Munchlax

I bleeded when my someone's dog attacked me in Bark Mode. You know, like jump at the screen. Sort of like Pokemon Channel.

Posted by casperbird

Quoting Munchlax: I bleeded when my someone's dog attacked me in Bark Mode. You know, like jump at the screen. Sort of like Pokemon Channel.

You bleeded or u breeded? anyway, i didn't know that it made a sound when u find the jack russil book on a walk.

Posted by dangergoblin

Quoting casperbird: You bleeded or u breeded? anyway, i didn't know that it made a sound when u find the jack russil book on a walk.

its either bleed or breed...

i also cannot understand why people actualy own nintendogs, why get one that mearly simulates wet carpets, yard ripping, leg humping and ODC, and get a real one?

only reason i can think of is you can abuse these ones without peta hunting you down

Posted by junior senior

You're both idiots.

Posted by casperbird

Who's both idiots Junior Senior?

Posted by Colonel

People buy Nintendogs becasue if they don't have a dog to own becasue their parenst or gaurdiens wont let thenm get one, they want to know what its like or if people do have dogs people can take their Nintendogs on the road. I hate it when people do that, you're just like my friends astersizing people just because they have nintendogs " OH, you get to pick up virtual poo! Whoopie!"