http://www.babybushtoys.com/products.html

kind of random, if you ask me.

Posted by 007 ninja

they suck like your outdated avatar

ooh

Posted by KoH

There's no buy option...

Posted by Moogs

I think they were a joke... well I hope who would buy that Rubix Cube?

Posted by Linko_16

That Rubix Cube would be the best joke present ever.

Posted by Moogs

Actually, you're right. I would buy that as joke if it were to be... say 1.99 or so.

Posted by Cronoan

Hahaha, the stick being a remote control for the bell is just great. XD

Posted by Fireball

I actually thought quite a bit of those were very nice. Especially the 'testemonials' page.. Worth a click, but not worth buying. Maybe as a present for someone who's very anti-bush or something.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Fireball: Something who's very anti-bush.

Mmmmmm, yes.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Linko_16: That Rubix Cube would be the best joke present ever.

I've seen a "DVD rewinder" around before. Really, you could just buy a proper Rubix Cube and colour all the squares in the same colour... something like that.

Anyone who feels like spending that much on (joke) presents, if you can even buy them, has problems though.

Posted by Linko_16

You'd have to buy six and switch the stickers on all of them so they each are single-colored... good if you have six friends, I guess.

Posted by junior senior

The only thing worth buying is the disaster pillow.

Hell, I'd spend around $50 for a cardboard box I can get from the post office for 69 cents!

Posted by mis0

They sell an "Idiots Cube" which is basically what the cube Baby Bush offered was for about $6.00 at Spencers. I got one for my brother.

Which, by the way, is much cheaper than a real Rubiks Cube, or most knock-offs.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

"Your child's self-esteem will soar as they pretend to read."

Not a bad find.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: They sell an "Idiots Cube" which is basically what the cube Baby Bush offered was for about $6.00 at Spencers. I got one for my brother.

Which, by the way, is much cheaper than a real Rubiks Cube, or most knock-offs.

Good to know. Have any idea what store you'd find one at if I ever need a joke gift?

Posted by Moogs

Spencers has a lot of stuff like that.

Posted by mis0

Uh, yup, it was Spencers (the place with sex toys at your mall). Not my scene, but great for gag gifts.