MASSIVE FAILURE.

Posted by mis0

VGC just made a fail. So, who's gonna explain it?

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Misoxeny: VGC just made a fail. So, who's gonna explain it?

Who's going to tell us what it is first? :(

Posted by mis0

Well, for like an hour neither vgchat.com or nintendochat.com would work, and now the dates and days are screwed up (or they are for me).

It's not my system.

Posted by Roger Smith

Spam Jesse's PM box up something fierce, that should work.

Posted by Stalolin

Yeah, it's not his system.

Happened to me as well.

Posted by Roger Smith

VGC screwed up only 1 time for me, after that It was ok.

Posted by chec

vgc made a misoxeny, what?

Posted by KoH

Mm... clever...

Posted by Linko_16

I haven't noticed anything, and vacation boredom has had me here almost all day.

Posted by mis0

Quoting chec: vgc made a misoxeny, what?

Oh the funneh, IT HURTS. STOP, PLEASE, [size=9]YOU'RE KILLING ME[/SIZE].

Posted by chec

you make such a big deal about a site going down for an hour? dude this is the internet, this **** happens, you'll be ok. whenever it happens just go listen to your death metal or whatever until it comes back up

Posted by mis0

Um, this wasn't an entirely serious topic, moron. VGC crashes all the time, and when it does, sometimes the members like to poke fun at Jesse about it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: Um, this wasn't an entirely serious topic, moron. VGC crashes all the time, and when it does, sometimes the members like to poke fun at Jesse about it.

You know you have no life when you freak out about one server crash every three or four months!!! Re-boot and it comes back!!!

er what u talking about with da time!! It's correct!! :D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]You know you have no life when you freak out about one server crash every three or four months!!! Re-boot and it comes back!!!

er what u talking about with da time!! It's correct!! :D:D

Holy crap, you quoted a post below you.

Posted by GameMiestro

What the...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Okay - the way I see this is as follows:

Posts from different timezones aren't calculated correctly. If, say, I post a message at 5pm for me. In America, that's around noon. If someone in America then sees the message at half past noon, and posts, then the post gets put into the system at half past 12.

Of course, 1230hrs is before 1700hrs, so the American post is placed before the English one - the opposite to what actually happened.

Posted by Slade

Ka-razy.

Posted by Ant

****ING CRAZY DRUNK DRIVERS!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Wings: Okay - the way I see this is as follows:

Posts from different timezones aren't calculated correctly. If, say, I post a message at 5pm for me. In America, that's around noon. If someone in America then sees the message at half past noon, and posts, then the post gets put into the system at half past 12.

Of course, 1230hrs is before 1700hrs, so the American post is placed before the English one - the opposite to what actually happened.

Seems about right. And Jesse doesn't see it as wrong because the timezones are correct to the user, but not the database.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er timezones don't make it mess up! I fixed the time which set it back a few hours, hince when I replied to Miso-whatever's post, that post was last and my post showed up a few posts before, since the boards 'went back in time' a few hours!!! :D:D:D:D

I didn't say anything about it cause I wanted to see some one freak out about it, like you did!!! I'm naughty!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Lots of smilies!:D :D :D