Please help :(

Posted by Bebop

Ok I've got my first college Media exam on 'women in film' in a matter of weeks I've done pracitcally no work becuase I couldn't be bothered. Which is why I need to answer these questions. Please. For my 'fan base feedback'. It's on Julie Walters. Please help.

My chosen actress is Julie Walters and I would apprecitate any feedback to these questions to aid me in my reseach and exam preperation.

The films I am looking at closely are 'Caleneder Girls' (2003), '
Billy Elliot' (2000) and
'Harry Potter and the Chamberof Secrets' (2002) but any Harry P film will do. Even if you have not seen any or these films I would still appreciate some feedback.

Thank you

1>What do you think of Julie Walters as an actress?

2>Looking at Harry Potter, why do you think Julie Walters was given such a small role in such a highly acclaimed international blockbuster?

3>Do you think the success of Billy Elliot and Calender Girls is related to Julie Walters been casted in any way or not?

4>How does Julie Walters characters from each of these three films represent women?

5>Do you thik Julie Walters age and/or nationality has anything to do with the success of her acting career? That is to say do you think Julie Walters would be where she is now if she was a Hollywood actress as opposed to a British actress?

Please help :amy: