World of Warcraft

Posted by Blaze

I love this game! This must be the single most addicting game (to me at least). I love it and simply cant stop playing, how do you guys feel about it?

Posted by The Punisher

One of my favorites games, but theres already a thread for this game. It might be in computer games so check there. No sence in having two topics.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It seems okay. I cant really say that it looks terribly interesting, but it would pprobably be fun just because I know so many people that play.

Looks too cartoony, though.:(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I was never a Warcraft fan, really. Sure, they're all right, but nothing to get crazy over.

Posted by Apathetic

Great game! I love the leeroy jenkins. Some people might of not found it as funny. I guess you couldve been to serious or had to high expectations. It was funny, a couple days after that when I was doing scholo we had a leeroy in our group, pretty hilarious.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]It seems okay. I cant really say that it looks terribly interesting, but it would pprobably be fun just because I know so many people that play.

Looks too cartoony, though.:(

That's what I thought too. But if you have a good computer it looks impressive actually. Don't judge from WoW's pics... they take pics at the most inopportune times.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Angelwing: Yeah, I was never a Warcraft fan, really. Sure, they're all right, but nothing to get crazy over.

Actually, WoW is a lot more like EverQuest than the old WarCraft games, I understand. That's just my understanding, as I have never playing WoW or any other WarCraft game. Or StarCraft. Or Counterstrike. Or Half-life. Or Quake. Or a lot of computer games that are supposedly super-cool.

I should probably give some of those games a try. I love EverQuest, so I'd probably like WoW.