Help: Dowloading Multiple Files at once

Posted by Dark Link

Anyone know what program or file that can download multiple files as one big download?

I'm trying to DL a Game speed run, but it's cut into 52 parts (WHICH I don't want to DL seperately)

Anyone have any links or suggestions on what I should do? (If there is such a program that can do this)

Posted by loony636

I don't quite understand. Are you talking about a program that will combine 52 different parts into one? Then the answer is no. You will have to do it yourself. If you mean that you download 52 parts at the same time, then yes. Mozilla Firefox will let you do this.

Posted by higbvuyb

It's not really possible. Anyway, it's better if it's split into parts, because if the download stops, then you don't have to sart all over again. Whats wrong with downloading it in parts?

Posted by NegativeTrend

Mozilla or Mozilla Firefox allows this.

Posted by higbvuyb

I think he means he wants to download it all as one big file. I don't think Firefox or Mozilla can merge the files, especially if they are zipped. I think it's obvious that he doesn't want to download all the separate files at the same time.

Posted by NegativeTrend

There is an extension to grab all downloads from a page but it wont merge the zip and movies. o_0
https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&version=1.0&os=Windows&category=Download%20Tools&numpg=10&id=201

Posted by loony636

Just download them and combine them yourself. There is no program that will do it, just accept it. Or ask the owner of the server to combine them for you.

Posted by Arczu

I think the owner split the speed run into that many parts for a reason...

It looks like your only choice is to join the fifty-two pieces using another program.

Posted by loony636

Just accept that you are going to have to combine the files yourself.

Quoting Arczu:
It looks like your only choice is to join the fifty-two pieces using another program.

What program? I don't know of any program? Do you know of a program that does that?

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting loony636: Just accept that you are going to have to combine the files yourself.

That's already been said.

Quoting loony636:
What program? I don't know of any program? Do you know of a program that does that?

The program that split it up in the first place.
Obviously there is a way you're meant to be able to put it together.

Posted by loony636

If you don't know what program split them up, which he doesn't, then its going to be pretty hard to put them back together. Anyway, he's still going to have to download them in 52 parts, he said:

Quoting Dark Link: Anyone know what program or file that can download multiple files as one big download?

See, so even if he finds the program, he's still going to have to download them in 52 parts.

Posted by higbvuyb

WHich isn't a **** problem. so shut up.

Posted by loony636

What are you talking about hibgvuyb? I don't get it. His problem was that he didn't want to download 52 parts. Your problem is that you can't shut up and die.