The Inmortal: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Posted by Avenging6soul6Of6OBN

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Who's with me, do u think that M vs. C 2 is one of the best fighting games? or not?

If anyone that knows the infinite combo of Magneto plz tell me...
:devil:

Posted by Jman

I agree that this game is one of Capcom's best fighters of all time. Much better than MVC 1.
Having said this, Capcom fighters are my favourite and Capcom is one of my favourite companies for games.
My two favourite fighters would have to be this game and SF III: third strike

MVC 2 is probably better if your in a mood to play a game for longer, as there are so many characters. The only fault I'd say the game has (as for any in the VS series) is that the team ups are worthless as they deduct hardly any energy.

Posted by Jman

I agree that this game is one of Capcom's best fighters of all time. Much better than MVC 1.
Having said this, Capcom fighters are my favourite and Capcom is one of my favourite companies for games.
My two favourite fighters would have to be this game and SF III: third strike

MVC 2 is probably better if your in a mood to play a game for longer, as there are so many characters. The only fault I'd say the game has (as for any in the VS series) is that the team ups are worthless as they deduct hardly any energy.

Posted by nick

yay thats a cool game and do you have gamecube? Beacause i need chaets for narnia.